• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unvote command?

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, if your kinda derpy like me sometimes instead of saying /v 1 you accidentally hit the 2 or the 3 and you can't undo what you've already done. Well, maybe if you typed /unvote or something it would take away your vote and you could then vote for another map. How's that sound?

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
that sounds kinda cool, but then we'd have idiots trolling the vote system in something other than chat.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is really no point. You have 5 minutes to vote how could you possibly need to revote?

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think you see what I'm saying. Sometimes I accidentally bump the 2 key when I try to type /v 1 or whatever. Then I dont have a choice to be able to change it.

WaWaXD

Survivor
Reaction score
a chance to vote for another map would be handy though, like you first did /vote 1 and you wanted map 3, now you can only vote once, then your would be able to change it. or sumthing. while I was reading it I didn't get my own post at all :(

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
I totally agree only thing is people might troll the votes by voting on tied maps back and forth.

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, this would open up the way to trolls, perhaps if we made it a donator perk?

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes I would like that. How ever because we get two votes it opens even more fun for trolling.

WaWaXD

Survivor
Reaction score
maybe a timeout that gets longer every time?

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
maybe a timeout that gets longer every time?
This seems like the best solution, although I think the dev's are probably busy with 1.3 and the new servers, and should focus on that right now instead of luxury plugins :p

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
Sometimes I want a a map at the begging but then i change my mind and want a different map. This would be an excellent feature and i hope they add it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci