• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates coming soon to address more bugs!

CreaTe_

Tribute
Reaction score
Any word of Team Variede on SG 6 yet ?
Just saying, there has been word of the fact that Chad has ditched TeamV and switched to builders within MCSG itself. The mods let something slip in TS3 earlier. :>

Niklasy

Spectator
Reaction score
So we will be pushing out some more updates later to address the following:
  • 24 player cap fix
  • Block map saving
  • Reset all maps/nerf older maps
  • Fix some maps with less than 24 spawn
  • Restarting issues for some servers (mainly EU)
  • Staff features and panels
  • Various stability fixes
After this next round of updates, we are now almost ready to start adding more lobbies to the servers page. We plan to increase the server count majorly to help with the demand on how many players try to join. More details soon once we start applying the updates and opening the new servers. Achievements are also one update closer from being added in, so get ready to start getting some badges! :)
Dear chad when are the servers gonna be back up wanna play really bad :p

Reaction score
I think we should bring back a few of the 48 player servers considering we are getting some new ones be interesting with all the new players... Think it could be possibility

Also i do miss the 48 servers :( please hear my plee chad <3

WiiiLLx

Tribute
Reaction score
There is a bug where Flint & Steel is invisible? This really needs to be fixed...

crazykapy

Survivor
Reaction score
after you guys updated the servers it has been very laggy for me ------ and also can i become an mod?? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci