• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates coming soon to address more bugs!

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are all the banned unbanned now? Cause ive seen some people that have been perma banned in the past...

Tofu_monkey

Spectator
Reaction score
I can never get on these servers, because donors are always kicking me. Can you please tweak the amount of times they can use it a day, make their cool down time really long(like 10 minutes), or limit how many donors are allowed on servers because I have played only once since the new release, because people have been kicking me for them to play. I really think that that is unfair, that right now the only people playing are one or two non-donors, and like 20-22 donors.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I can never get on these servers, because donors are always kicking me. Can you please tweak the amount of times they can use it a day, make their cool down time really long(like 10 minutes), or limit how many donors are allowed on servers because I have played only once since the new release, because people have been kicking me for them to play. I really think that that is unfair, that right now the only people playing are one or two non-donors, and like 20-22 donors.
This is NOT unfair since we have paid to kick people. Without us, there would be no servers to play on because we support. If you want to join, I suggest donating, too.
Same here. Servers are once again infested with hackers.
Same here. -_- I got killed in deathmatch by someone using Forcefield! Hackers have to cheat; cheating is fun!

TrueIce

Spectator
Reaction score
y do i always get kicked out of every game i join or a donor takes my spot

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
This is NOT unfair since we have paid to kick people. Without us, there would be no servers to play on because we support. If you want to join, I suggest donating, too.

Same here. -_- I got killed in deathmatch by someone using Forcefield! Hackers have to cheat; cheating is fun!
69th comment!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Reaction score
Chad could you add the /chat off and /chat on options again? I use that almost all the time. XD

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
Team Vareide are not making maps for SG as some have got a growing hate towards MCSG
Just saying, there has been word of the fact that Chad has ditched TeamV and switched to builders within MCSG itself. The mods let something slip in TS3 earlier. :>
Please know what it actually happening before spreading rumors, both of you are highly misinformed on the reason why maps are no longer being made.

EDIT: being made for MCSG

Ember

Survivor
Reaction score
Please know what it actually happening before spreading rumors, both of you are highly misinformed on the reason why maps are no longer being made.
...so what is actually happening?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So, please add this, immediately.

Anyway, dev team. This should be a great lesson for everyone, always, always, always test it before you put it on the server.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
So, please add this, immediately.

Anyway, dev team. This should be a great lesson for everyone, always, always, always test it before you put it on the server.
Some things need to be tested in the public:
In the earlier thread, "Today was a successful stress test!", the answer is right in the title - they were stress testing how the servers would run when thousands of users were trying to join them. How would they handle? Sometimes, other unexpected things can come up - maybe everything was tested individually, then when it all came together, there were conflicts? Maybe the combination of the stress and something else caused it?

It was time for it to be released to the public, even though there were numerous bugs making it semi-unplayable. The only way some of these bugs could be found and crushed in the first place was to release it to the public.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci