• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates coming soon to address more bugs!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Some things need to be tested in the public:
In the earlier thread, "Today was a successful stress test!", the answer is right in the title - they were stress testing how the servers would run when thousands of users were trying to join them. How would they handle? Sometimes, other unexpected things can come up - maybe everything was tested individually, then when it all came together, there were conflicts? Maybe the combination of the stress and something else caused it?

It was time for it to be released to the public, even though there were numerous bugs making it semi-unplayable. The only way some of these bugs could be found and crushed in the first place was to release it to the public.
true dat

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think MCSG v2 will be great after all the bugs are fixed!.... except sponsoring. I had full iron and dia sword after corn refill, and i had the ''i got this'' feeling, then i ran into a guy with chain/gold armor, and he threw 6 potions of harming on me! I had 3 hearts!! luckily i set the him on fire and he died with me.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Fu***** Bull**** i am banned ... and all of these amazing updates are coming and making it worse to feel for me

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
Fu***** Bull**** i am banned ... and all of these amazing updates are coming and making it worse to feel for me
Why u banned on the bright side if u get unbanned the bugs will probs be gone when u do

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci