• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates coming soon to address some bugs and clarification

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
Can't play till Friday hope everything's fixed by then

Reaction score
On MCSGv2, I have won 3 times. The wins aren't registerd on the leader boards so until that's fixed. I'm stuck on 99 wins :(

Tyetalic1

Tribute
Reaction score
Change the survival games back to how it use to be! PLZ i dont injoy the NEW MCSGV2! I EVEN HATE IT NOW and dont even play it rarely! D: D; ps sooooooooo plz change it back and another pp.s if u keep it keep all the victories and bounty dont delete it all! :D

CrowHH

Tribute
Reaction score
People aren't droping their stuff when they disconnect anymore :(
That's just a bug right now, right?

CrowHH

Tribute
Reaction score
Change the survival games back to how it use to be! PLZ i dont injoy the NEW MCSGV2! I EVEN HATE IT NOW and dont even play it rarely! D: D; ps sooooooooo plz change it back and another pp.s if u keep it keep all the victories and bounty dont delete it all! :D
WHY do you hate it? Say things they can improve, not CHANGE ITZ BAKKK!!! Honestly, I don't see any bigger changes that would make anyone hate it...
They have worked very hard on this a very long time on this, they wont change it back.

flohoho

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't understand what that last paragraph about #1 in your spot and all that means
Incase no one answered it yet, it simply means there will be the world leaderboards and then the region ones too (CA, US, EU, AU) so that you can try to be first on one of those 4 and don't have to go nolife against Gravey4rd (He's first in the world leaderboards :p )

ninnjaguy

Tribute
Reaction score
wait chad like in the next month week or still in february week?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci