• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates coming soon to address some bugs and clarification

Crx

Spectator
Reaction score
As for any new system, there will be bugs once amplified out everywhere. So we appreciate you all hanging in there once we fix all of the unforeseen quirks. We will be pushing out these updates out very soon (within the hour):
  • Lag issues addressed and being tested
  • NCP disconnecting for "Too may logins" and new config changes
  • Teleport bugs (testing with debug)
  • Servers page not reporting online servers
  • Donor sync issues being tested.
Also wanted to clarify about the "global" leaderboards. We are still tracking location based and will open those leaderboards soon after the major bugs have been fixed. Yes you can join any server you want and have the same stats, but you can also still stay in your favorite location and try to be number 1 there only. More details will be coming soon once we turn that tracking on.
Thank you for fixing this guys!

K259864

Career
Reaction score
is the lag back feature when someone hits you gonna be fixed?

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
That was maybe forgotten, passed the message over to the devs to add it back in.
I feel like this one big issue isn't being addressed...
NCP is not working right, it's letting people fly around and use forcefield like never before.
I posted a video in the last thread explaining it, but it got ignored after a page.
This is my only issue, as I cannot deal with fly hackers that use forcefield mucking up my day.

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
it seems kinda confusing. i dislike change but hey, its new

Gspeed_greg

Spectator
Reaction score
plz take the fly hacking off. because when ever i get hit from knockback it TPs me back. i dont like it. i think everyone else hates it to.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
so whats the deal with achievements? Will or is there a post about them? like.. what are they? where can we view them? does it say in game if you get them? are they currently implemented or still being worked on?
You will see them in-game (they were working durring eshan's stream), and I'm pretty sure they said 80 achivements were to be implemented on a different date with tornaments, and randomized DM arenas (I think, correct me if i am wrong).

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
What are tournaments, and how do you participate in them, also what are the prizez

dirtytug1997

Spectator
Reaction score
As for any new system, there will be bugs once amplified out everywhere. So we appreciate you all hanging in there once we fix all of the unforeseen quirks. We will be pushing out these updates out very soon (within the hour):
  • Lag issues addressed and being tested
  • NCP disconnecting for "Too may logins" and new config changes
  • Teleport bugs (testing with debug)
  • Servers page not reporting online servers
  • Donor sync issues being tested.
Also wanted to clarify about the "global" leaderboards. We are still tracking location based and will open those leaderboards soon after the major bugs have been fixed. Yes you can join any server you want and have the same stats, but you can also still stay in your favorite location and try to be number 1 there only. More details will be coming soon once we turn that tracking on.
Thank god I was getting really pissed of the lag thank you so much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci