• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards Reset~Update~Tournament

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
To everyone that says all staff are friends, half of us dislike each other. xD We're not all friends, but we work together for a common purpose.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
So is it gonna be like this?
Division A: 1. Triv/Destiny
2. Triv/Destiny
3. Rebs
4. Leg
Division B: 1. Tros
2. Vortex
3. Redemption
4. (Too Bad Invincible)
Division C: 1. Vividus
2. Xenos
3. Crimson (Gonna Disband)
4. Curse
Division D: 1. Envy
2. Ascendancy
3. Synthetic v2
4. Voltic
I'm bored thats why i wasted 10 mins doing this lol

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
To everyone that says all staff are friends, half of us dislike each other. xD We're not all friends, but we work together for a common purpose.
Wait what's wrong with friends
Haters

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
So , I'm very uninformed of whats going on? Is the leader boards over because of the flame between Legacy and Invincible? Any updates would be extremely helpful. Thankyou <3

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
So , I'm very uninformed of whats going on? Is the leader boards over because of the flame between Legacy and Invincible? Any updates would be extremely helpful. Thankyou <3
To my knowledge it isn't over. Invincible was kicked out of the leaderboards and Legacy forfeited the tournament. Right now, Trivium and Destiny are in the finals and we are waiting for them to finish their battle to get the leaderboards back and running. Don't quote me on any of this because I'm not completely sure. :p

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
Told all of Invincible members to delete their flame, who ever replied and also caused flame should delete their posts to.
Anyway i'm rooting for Destiny.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci