• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards Reset~Update~Tournament

StallluveIsGod

Experienced
Reaction score
I speak on behalf of all Invincible, we stepped back and realized what we started and we sincerely apologize, we're sorry for our actions and hopefully maybe if you could reconsider adding us to the leaderboards again? Zeno

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
As I and you probably seen with the whole Invincible, we are very sorry of what we did it was wrong of what we did with all the flame, we deleted it all and I hope the hole team of Legacy and Clan Community can forgive us for that, Thanks
~Invincible.

Last edited:

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
As I and you probably seen with the hole Invincible, we are very sorry of what we did it was wrong of what we did with all the flame, we deleted it all and I hope the hole team of Legacy and Clan Community can forgive us for that, Thanks
~Invincible.
whole*

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
As I and you probably seen with the whole Invincible, we are very sorry of what we did it was wrong of what we did with all the flame, we deleted it all and I hope the hole team of Legacy and Clan Community can forgive us for that, Thanks
~Invincible.
nice

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
~Invincible.
Everyone deserves second chances and if you have realized what you did was wrong then I strongly believe you should be forgiven but please note that there are no third chances. Goodluck <3

Sevector

Diamond
Reaction score
Told all of Invincible members to delete their flame, who ever replied and also caused flame should delete their posts to.
Anyway i'm rooting for Destiny.
ooo ty dood :p

Snap

Career
Reaction score
Invincible logic: ok lets flame for 15 pages straight then apologize and ask to be back in the leaderboards
Funny thing is that they would still be on the thread flaming and talking sht if they didn't get kicked off leaderboards. They got what they deserved.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Told all of Invincible members to delete their flame, who ever replied and also caused flame should delete their posts to.
Anyway i'm rooting for Destiny.
I speak on behalf of all Invincible, we stepped back and realized what we started and we sincerely apologize, we're sorry for our actions and hopefully maybe if you could reconsider adding us to the leaderboards again? Zeno
~Invincible.
I told you hooligans to stop and you didnt listen, Have a fun 6 months of no leaderboards, its not a good time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci