• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atu

Career
Reaction score
b2w their evidence wasnt valid, and we spent 15 minutes saying that because I thought it was a scrim >.< I wasnt present for the battle, and someone told me it was... wasnt my fault.
Just one last thing, I understand you weren't playing in the battle, but as proven by ts screenshots you were there, in mcgamer ts. You were also on your clans Teamspeak, you were not on iOS so you were on a computer. You even argued with Kat calling her biast etc. So why were you not playing and why were you into the battle room with 0 idle time? And why do you keep claiming you weren't there?
Just food for thought.

Last edited:

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Just one last thing, I understand you weren't playing in the battle, but as proven by ts screenshots you were there, in mcgamer ts. You were also on your clans Teamspeak, you were not on iOS so you were on a computer. You even argued with Kat calling her boast etc. So why were you not playing and why were you into the battle room with 0 idle time? And why do you keep claiming you weren't there?
Just food for thought.
I dont want flame .-.
lets just chilllllll

P.S i was doing homework lmao

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm trying to get the fact that Angels didn't get disqualified by their trash talk with our screenshots after the battle, its hard for me to accept that in my mind and body ;-;

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm trying to get the fact that Angels didn't get disqualified by their trash talk with our screenshots after the battle, its hard for me to accept that in my mind and body ;-;
Dont bring up past battles its going to cause flame and we need to be proffesional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci