• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
we have lost a few times, let me recall them.

Loss to 4-5 Xenos (they DQd us on our 5th round win rip)
Loss to Trespire 0-5 (we suq)
Loss to Ancient 3-4 (sexy comeback)
We DQd Ancient a while back at a 0-2 score, because they were calling my member N words, and we felt uncomfortable fighting them. We took off the win though a day later.
We DQd Sanctuary for harrasing us and banning us off their TS (bs DQ) but decided against it the next day, we took it off, became friends again and redid the battle :3
those are every single DQs and Losses we have had.
Proximity doesnt want to ruin their records and posted a win vs us rip
and Primal we forfeited to and I dont like posting losses when we forfeited so I didnt post it.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm banned on your ts for "sht toggling dossr clan kill urself"
My chill has been defrosted
ill unban u rip .-. (michelle went on a banning spree and probably banned u lol)

Atu

Career
Reaction score
we have lost a few times, let me recall them.

Loss to 4-5 Xenos (they DQd us on our 5th round win rip)
Loss to Trespire 0-5 (we suq)
Loss to Ancient 3-4 (sexy comeback)
We DQd Ancient a while back at a 0-2 score, because they were calling my member N words, and we felt uncomfortable fighting them. We took off the win though a day later.
We DQd Sanctuary for harrasing us and banning us off their TS (bs DQ) but decided against it the next day, we took it off, became friends again and redid the battle :3
those are every single DQs and Losses we have had.
Proximity doesnt want to ruin their records and posted a win vs us rip
and Primal we forfeited to and I dont like posting losses when we forfeited so I didnt post it.
Im sorry I know I said I wouldn't flame but as Krons knows I hate liars.
I'm going to publicly announce right now that with recorded evidence from the refs the battle was never forfeited. People already figured that out with your many inconsistencies in excuses. As well as multiple numbers given like: "We forfeited at 0-2, 0-4, 0-1"
You lost all 5 rounds as spectatated by Kat and Skillexio / WalkerRed idek which is which for some reason.
Anyway stop being a whuss and own up. Also Huddy was in one of our games a really "pesky" random who we ended up killing. You wouldn't happen to know who that is.

I'm done now pce, don't deny anything because it's all proven fact. You just got exposed

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry for double post but was Michelle's ts name Aidan | Hoodie? Foopy
no idea lol she said she was looking for our IPs and she has DDoSd us before so to be safe i banned him :3

Atu

Career
Reaction score
no idea lol she said she was looking for our IPs and she has DDoSd us before so to be safe i banned him :3
I don't know wtf you just said but the persons name who banned me was that and I know it was you so start owning up to some Good like a big boy

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know wtf you just said but the persons name who banned me was that and I know it was you so start owning up to some Good like a big boy
wat .-. ive only banned 2 people ever on my TS xD Michelle, and some randy idk named "Timmy" was that u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci