• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Therebnothing wrong witht the system if vlans applied it wouldent be dead
It's all good. If that many people really think that the old system would bring all the old, active, and good clans, let them think that. People think that things would go back to they way it used to be. We will give it a chance though due to popular demand. Now we just need about 30 more good clans to apply and it would be back to the way it used to be!

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
It's all good. If that many people really think that the old system would bring all the old, active, and good clans, let them think that. People think that things would go back to they way it used to be. We will give it a chance though due to popular demand. Now we just need about 30 more good clans to apply and it would be back to the way it used to be!
Well see the thing is that there's only four active clans that scrim everyday.
Rebels, Clique, Eternity, and Infinitive/X maybe (not sure).
Clans like Trauma are decently active but don't get 10+ players on their teamspeak at a time. IMO, clans that just waited for others to disband and became top 5 due to other clans disbanding deserved to be their because of their consistency. To become a top clan, the clan needs to be around and gain chemistry for a while. Clans like Xenos or Vortex were around for ages, but as the time went on the clans became better because they became more and more active and eventually restore the old clan situation. How to do this?: More clans with players that actually want and have the drive to play SG, and scrim more and more often. More scrims = More activity, = More clan battles = A better USCL

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok plan : get orginazation , vanguard and other and pvp hard :d jk xd that wont happen

Reaction score
HAY US CLAN LEADERBOARDS I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU.

I HAVE JUST GOT AN IDEA TO MAKE THE LEADERBOARDS EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE AND MAKE MORE POEPLE WANT TO JOIN.

In the US Clan Leaderboards there should be DIVISIONS!
The top 5 clans right now should be in division one the rest in division 2.

Whoever is in last place in divison one will be demoted from division 1 to division two.

The last place team in division should be kicked from the leaderboards but can apply again in 1 to 2 weeks.

I HOPE YOU TOOK THIS INTO SOME CONSIDERATION USClanLeaderboards

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
HAY US CLAN LEADERBOARDS I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU.

I HAVE JUST GOT AN IDEA TO MAKE THE LEADERBOARDS EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE AND MAKE MORE POEPLE WANT TO JOIN.

In the US Clan Leaderboards there should be DIVISIONS!
The top 5 clans right now should be in division one the rest in division 2.

Whoever is in last place in divison one will be demoted from division 1 to division two.

The last place team in division should be kicked from the leaderboards but can apply again in 1 to 2 weeks.

I HOPE YOU TOOK THIS INTO SOME CONSIDERATION USClanLeaderboards
*jumps off cliff
bye humanity it was a nice run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci