• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
HAY US CLAN LEADERBOARDS I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU.

I HAVE JUST GOT AN IDEA TO MAKE THE LEADERBOARDS EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE AND MAKE MORE POEPLE WANT TO JOIN.

In the US Clan Leaderboards there should be DIVISIONS!
The top 5 clans right now should be in division one the rest in division 2.

Whoever is in last place in divison one will be demoted from division 1 to division two.

The last place team in division should be kicked from the leaderboards but can apply again in 1 to 2 weeks.

I HOPE YOU TOOK THIS INTO SOME CONSIDERATION USClanLeaderboards
YO GG EZ IDEA

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score

I HAVE JUST GOT AN IDEA TO MAKE THE LEADERBOARDS EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE AND MAKE MORE POEPLE WANT TO JOIN.

Whoever is in last place in divison one will be demoted from division 1 to division two.

The last place team in division should be kicked from the leaderboards but can apply again in 1 to 2 weeks.

We tried this already but it just ended up with clans boosting wins off the worst clan in the division. Trust me, it doesn't work. Vortex did this. :p

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

holy stupidity
the problem isnt the system the problem is good clans dont apply , making this alot less competitive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci