• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
After looking into the Vortex vs Synergy battle, I will not be moving Vortex ahead. I went deep into the 48 hour rule, and Synergy accepted at 47 hours in. With this being said, SynergyUS and VortexClan will be given their week to battle. If you have any questions about this, feel free to PM. Thank you and sorry about that long wait.
Yea. I saw that. One of my clan members told me about it too early so I thought it has been 48 hours. Anyways, we would've fought them. Thank you :)

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
After looking into the Vortex vs Synergy battle, I will not be moving Vortex ahead. I went deep into the 48 hour rule, and Synergy accepted at 47 hours in. With this being said, SynergyUS and VortexClan will be given their week to battle. If you have any questions about this, feel free to PM. Thank you and sorry about that long wait.
no balls

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Yea. I saw that. One of my clan members told me about it too early so I thought it has been 48 hours. Anyways, we would've fought them. Thank you :)
Alright thanks for understanding :D I was hoping this wouldn't cause drama or something haha

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright thanks for understanding :D I was hoping this wouldn't cause drama or something haha
Lol nah. It's cool. We would've let it slide anyways. We wouldn't have advanced on anyways since Triology is locked in already

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Mods can remove a post if they cause flame. I personally can't remove any comments :( even though I wish I could.

Also, did you figure out to challenge other clans now?
What's this I see? Is this the wild mr_gears double posting?
Dave permban please?

cbomb2344

Platinum
Reaction score
Mods can remove a post if they cause flame. I personally can't remove any comments :( even though I wish I could.

Also, did you figure out to challenge other clans now?
I read it 5 times in a row but still couldnt find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci