• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
there are not active clans like there used to be in the past, like Idk Chrome Rebels Forgotten Rivals Eternity Valor Salvation Exodus and such the clan scene is pretty dead imo

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Even if there was one clan, clans wouldn't be dead. The definition of Dead is "absolutely; completely."

It's highly unlikely for the Clan Community to rebuild itself to it's full potential, however, there is always hope for new players to take those places and rebuild it self. No, it's not the glory days anymore, but no point saying something is dead just because you no longer have interest in the matter.
I understand that. But the point is what beneu said, these "new players'' havn't made a successful clan so whats the point to it?

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
beneu Techaton Juggernaut eRmac spoiler alert but transfer is coming back lol. they are slowly getting old members back buit scrapper and blue want a reband :D If only GentleSnivy kept trostetic going, we could get a few more clans back. I think the server also has a few problems that is leading people away, bad anticheat, staff etc.
Throwback to when Haunted lost to Transfer 4 times and only beat them once :^). Fusionnuggets
But, it is really nice to see some old players trickle back to the clan community. Once MCG fixes and publishes their new anti-cheat (and other things that may or may not turn these innocent post into a rage-filled rant >.<), hopefully we can get some more of the old players back. But, time will tell.

Jawshy

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm down to keep updating this if we could get 15 decent, active clans here.

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
beneu Techaton Juggernaut eRmac spoiler alert but transfer is coming back lol. they are slowly getting old members back buit scrapper and blue want a reband :D If only GentleSnivy kept trostetic going, we could get a few more clans back. I think the server also has a few problems that is leading people away, bad anticheat, staff etc.
Throwback to when Haunted lost to Transfer 4 times and only beat them once :^). Fusionnuggets
But, it is really nice to see some old players trickle back to the clan community. Once MCG fixes and publishes their new anti-cheat (and other things that may or may not turn these innocent post into a rage-filled rant >.<), hopefully we can get some more of the old players back. But, time will tell.
Pretty sure its gonna be a UHC clan

Last edited:

Essay

Survivor
Reaction score
Omega is on like all day, and we battle 4 times a day pretty much. I hope transfer is good cause the only challenges we get are evil clans tbh

Kenta

Diamond
Reaction score
Mexican clans exist only 2 riders and predators
what I hate is the contempt they have for Mexicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members