• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan League

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score

For Any Question's, Problems etc. PM Lakers2012 or Me. If you need something right away, you can find us on Teamspeak.
Tᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ IP: Iɴᴠᴀʀ.ᴛʏᴘᴇғʀᴀɢ.ᴄᴏᴍ:4375
This league was created to give the community something to do, the leaderboards are at its prime right now, but I feel like the community needs a new event. So I created this event for enjoyment to the community and others that participate. This is basically like any sports league you can think of, NBA, NFL, NHL, any of those, except in Minecraft. This is not in any way supposed to replace or rival the leaderboards, this is another clan event going on in the community, that I feel as if could be fun and something else to participate for Clans

This is the US Clan League

The basic idea of the US Clan League is to provide another event in the clans community that in which can be an alternative to the US Clan Leaderboards. As said in the paragraph above this is no means to rival the US Clan Leaderboards, but it is a good opportunity for new players to make a name for themselves. Anyways, the basic idea of this is as much a professional sports league. Take the NBA for example. Every year, in our case season, there is a draft. Players who think they are good enough to enter the draft, have a chance of being selected for a team that will participate in 10 games (A Season) and attempt to be the US Clan League Champions. If a player is not selected in this draft, the player must wait until next season to get drafted or resign from the league until he/she decides they would like to attempt at getting drafted again. To start, there will be 10 teams participating in the league. If the team cap fills up fast, then we will expand the team cap to and appropriate amount. For each team there will be a team captain. The team captain is the person in charge of their team. They will be the person deciding who to draft each year, who to trade, and who to cut from their team. Of course if the team owner decides he/she does not want to do any of these they do not have too, but they must have a minimum roster of 10 people and a maximum roster of 16 people. This does not include team captains. Now after "The Draft" the team captain can also make decisions to trade during the regular season, or cut players during the offseason. In order for a trade to take place, both team captains must agree to the trade. Team captains can trade for odd amounts of players. For example, a team captain can trade 1 player away and receive 2 players. This is once again a decision the team captain will make. In order to cut a player from your team, you must be in the offseason. During the regular season, you are NOT allowed to cut players. What defines the regular season between the offseason is playoffs. So during the regular season, there will be 10 games that each team must play. The Sr. Staff will schedule each team's games per week, so essentially a team will be playing a game every week for 10 weeks. After the regular season is over, then we will begin the playoffs. Depending on how many teams are in the league, will depend on how many teams make the playoffs. After the playoffs and a champion is named, then the offseason will begin. There will be 2 weeks per offseason. Once again, during this offseason you are allowed to trade and cut players. At the end of the 2 weeks, "The Draft" will begin and the cycle will repeat.

Rules are a very important part of this event and in order for this event to be it's best every player must follow and understand these rules.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. No flame between teams participating, players of other teams, or team captains. Along with no flame on this thread nor anyone else's.
2. All MCGamer rules apply during this tournament.
3. Scrims between clans can only be scheduled by Team Captains, and no referee is needed.
4. You are not allowed to alter your roster in any way during the playoffs.
5. There is not Postponing between clans during a battle. If the clan that wants to postpone is down players, they must play shorthanded.
6. Players must play on the account that is listed on your team's roster. No more than 1 account per player in the US Clan League.
7. Disputes between clans can be handled by a referee or Sr. Staff if needed.
8. During clan battles, you must follow Daves rules, which will be ENFORCED by referees.
9. No spectating/interfering during clan battles if you are in any way associated with the event
10. Any rules that are broken will result in punishment from higher authority.
11. The Team captains must decide between a first to 3, or first to 5. Both Captains must agree on one.
12. In Battles, each team must have minimum of 4 players. If you fail to meet this requirement, you automatically forfeit.

Applications: [CLOSED]
Team Captain Applications:
Minecraft IGN:
Games Played:
Activity on scale from 1-10
Maturity on scale from 1-10
Past Experiences In Events:
Past Clans:
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]:
*Note: Team Captains will have to provide a way for there team to practice and communicate. It may be on the team captains clan teamspeak if the owner does not mind. Or it can be over skype. Or any other way that its possible to communicate!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you wish to be a regular player in the US Clan League, Be sure to post on this thread stating "I Wish To Be A Regular Player". Then you will most likely be added to the draft pool unless staff has complications.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Staff is hand picked so please do not ask for it.
Founder
- GetHoundoomed

Owner
- Lakers2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Captains:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under this section, will showcase all the players that still need to be drafted, Along with the teams of the current season!! You may apply to be in here during offseason and only offseason.

Last edited:

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
Staff Applications:
Minecraft IGN: deadsun__star
Activity on a Scale from 1-10: 10 for my timezone, 6 for you guys
Maturity on a scale from 1-10: 7
Past Experiences with Event Staff: None actually
Past Clans: Too many
Why do you deserve to be Event Staff over other's [Min. 6 Sentences]
I feel like this would give me an idea on what being staff of an event, as I go and help with the event, not only I can learn from other Staff I can also develop and help out even more this this event, thus I am familiar with the clan-side of mcsg and I am willing to learn and help

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Applications: [Open]
Staff Applications:
Minecraft IGN: Powdski
Activity on a Scale from 1-10 9.5
Maturity on a scale from 1-10 9.5
Past Experiences with Event Staff: Yes I had my own tourney, and I will be helping with the fall tournament
Past Clans: Nitrosity, Beware, Eternal, Vortex, Alpha, Juggernaut, Now in Dynamic
Why do you deserve to be Event Staff over other's [Min. 6 Sentences] I deserve it because I will be very dedicated to this clan league. I also know how to break up flame and such like that. I'm very experienced with clans because I have been in a lot. Whenever you need me I'll all ways be here because I'm very active. I will also probably know lots of people that join the league. Also consider me because I have experience with these events.

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
For those who have applied already and will apply in the future, I will be hand picking Sr. Refs then I will consider your applications. So be prepared for a wait, thank you for your patience.

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
Staff Applications:
Minecraft IGN: deadsun__star
Activity on a Scale from 1-10: 10 for my timezone, 6 for you guys
Maturity on a scale from 1-10: 7
Past Experiences with Event Staff: None actually
Past Clans: Too many
Why do you deserve to be Event Staff over other's [Min. 6 Sentences]
I feel like this would give me an idea on what being staff of an event, as I go and help with the event, not only I can learn from other Staff I can also develop and help out even more this this event, thus I am familiar with the clan-side of mcsg and I am willing to learn and help
Applications: [Open]
Staff Applications:
Minecraft IGN: Powdski
Activity on a Scale from 1-10 9.5
Maturity on a scale from 1-10 9.5
Past Experiences with Event Staff: Yes I had my own tourney, and I will be helping with the fall tournament
Past Clans: Nitrosity, Beware, Eternal, Vortex, Alpha, Juggernaut, Now in Dynamic
Why do you deserve to be Event Staff over other's [Min. 6 Sentences] I deserve it because I will be very dedicated to this clan league. I also know how to break up flame and such like that. I'm very experienced with clans because I have been in a lot. Whenever you need me I'll all ways be here because I'm very active. I will also probably know lots of people that join the league. Also consider me because I have experience with these events.
Please add win's and games played to your applications

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
Staff Applications:
Minecraft IGN: PCDarkrai
Wins: 53
Games Played: 422
Activity on a Scale from 1-10: 8
Maturity on a scale from 1-10: 7-8
Past Experiences with Event Staff: Yes I know both of the staff members
Past Clans: Trespire
Why do you deserve to be Event Staff over other's [Min. 6 Sentences] because I really like helping in clan events, I have helped in JustZimply Clan Wars, I also want to be in a Clan Event with my friends Hound and Lakers. I also know how to break up flame and such like that. I'm very experienced with clans because I have been in a lot. Whenever you need me I'll all ways be here because I'm very active. I will also probably know lots of people that join the league. Also consider me because I have experience with these events.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci