• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan League

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score
Regular Player Applications:
Minecraft IGN: Stuniing
Amount of Wins: 23
Amount of Games Played: 200
Activity on scale from 1-10 7
Maturity on scale from 1-10 8
Reason you would like to join the US Clan League [Min. 2 sentences]: I would like to join because it seems fun. Also a way to meet new people.​

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xTranzio_
Amount of Wins: 345
Amount of Games Played: 1392
Activity on scale from 1-10 - 8
Maturity on scale from 1-10 - 9
Reason you would like to join the US Clan League [Min. 2 sentences]: I would like to join the US Clan League because this seems like it will be a fun event. I also would like to join because it will give me a chance to meet new players and see how they play :D . Thank you. <3

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
So... The team captains choose the regular players that they want, and it's their decision, not the regular player's, whether or not they get traded with another team?

EDIT: I'm just asking to confirm this, not criticize it.

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score
So... The team captains choose the regular players that they want, and it's their decision, not the regular player's, whether or not they get traded with another team?

EDIT: I'm just asking to confirm this, not criticize it.
Yes I'm pretty sure

zCrits_

Career
Reaction score
Regular Player Applications
Minecraft IGN: zCrits_|Houlton6858|17v
Amount of Wins: Z:137/581 Houl:5/15 17v:10/21
Amount of Games Played: Listed Above
Activity on scale from 1-10 8
Maturity on scale from 1-10 10
Reason you would like to join the US Clan League [Min. 2 sentences]: I would like to join clan league because it's a great opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. Also, play with people who are really good, etc and sounds fun.

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
Team Captain Applications:
Minecraft IGN: Kminer56
Wins: 900 something
Games Played: 3400 something
Activity on scale from 1-10: 10 when needed
Maturity on scale from 1-10: 9.8 when needed
Past Experiences In Events: I haven't really done anything major like this. Only big things I've done are CBs
Past Clans: A lot back when I was a randy but the only really important ones were Divine (the really old one), Eternity, and Vortex
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: Well, I consider myself to be a good tactician and team player. I've always prided myself on my logic and teamwork. I also consider myself fairly mature in situations where it's needed. Also, when it comes to Minecraft PvP, I consider myself an experienced veteran, and I think I'm still quite good at PvP. I've always wanted to try something like this and I think I'd be pretty good at it.

xFlyPlaysMC

Career
Reaction score
[Staff App]
Minecraft IGN: xFlyPlaysMC
Wins:1227
Games Played:5628
Activity on a Scale from 1-10; 5
Maturity on a scale from 1-10; 8
Past Experiences with Being Staff In An Event: No :(
Past Clans: Excel , Eternity , Elevate, Current Triology Leader
Why do you deserve to be Event Staff over other's [Min. 6 Sentences] Well I think I deserver a staff position because I have been in the clan community for almost 1 year. I have a lot of in-game experience, I mean I have played over 5k games in the MCSG servers as well as in the Hive servers. Im a really friendly guy who likes to chill and have fun. This Event seems to be a good idea and I want to be part of this.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:KingBenji123
Wins: 240+
Games Played: 1800+
Activity on a Scale from 1-10: 8
Maturity on a scale from 1-10: 6.9
Past Experiences with Being Staff In An Event: Mr. Skittles Clan Tourney
Past Clans: In my signature.
Why do you deserve to be Event Staff over other's [Min. 6 Sentences]:

I deserve to be an even staff member because I am a really active person who likes to make decisions on clan battles. I really want to see what this league will do to clans and how this will work out. Also I feel that this event will help clans get more skilled people. Lastly, I will like to say hi :) There is 6 sentences now.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
Staff Applications

Minecraft IGN:
ItsCheerry / ImGonnaRektYou
Wins: 38 - 441
Games Played: 355 - 1359
Activity on a Scale from 1-10 9
Maturity on a scale from 1-10 9
Past Experiences with Being Staff In An Event: Yes :)
Past Clans: In my signature
Why do you deserve to be Event Staff over other's [Min. 6 Sentences]
I feel like this would give me an idea on what being staff of an event, as I go and help with the event, not only I can learn from other Staff I can also develop and help out even more this this event, thus I am familiar with the clan-side of mcsg and I am willing to learn and help

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
Staff Applications:
Minecraft IGN: Tundrakiller23
Wins: Your My Brother/ 1000+
Games Played: Nuff
Activity on a Scale from 1-10: 9
Maturity on a scale from 1-10: 6.9
Past Experiences with Being Staff In An Event: Your My Brother
Past Clans: Nuff with you
Why do you deserve to be Event Staff over other's [Min. 6 Sentences] wtf this isnt english class
*Remember there is only few that will be chosen for this. It is recommend that if you get denied for staff you apply to be able to participate in the event

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Applications: [Open]
Staff Applications:
Minecraft IGN:Nanos14
Wins:387
Games Played:3390
Activity on a Scale from 1-10 8
Maturity on a scale from 1-10 8.6
Past Experiences with Being Staff In An Event:None really but this will help me really much and I know what to do in these situations
Past Clans:
Why do you deserve to be Event Staff over other's [Min. 6 Sentences]Im a really chill person to talk to.I don't really get mad as much but when I get mad it's from a stupid decision someone made or I made.I really want to be a part of this so I can meet new people and help people out with there situation.Thank you for reading Enjoy Your Day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci