• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US N0obz (US Clan)

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
Clan war against Legion, we won 3-0. You guys cheated, using sponsors.

Reaction score
I used to live in Indonesia, but I then moved to Malaysia because of earthquakes. Also, do I need to know anyone's Skype?
Excuse me, i live in Indonesia and there r rarely any earthquakes but im not judging where u liveo r anything...

Reaction score
can u tell me who joined the clan wars? Cuz half of the clan was absent due to a friend's party:Shxcjr,showbizmeteor18,jemartin144,dubstepboy_911,captainagy,Thehostmc were all absent

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
Please don't double post. Anyway, I might apply using zachy007 :D But I must be someone who can accept and decline because I am a forum master.
Application
  • IGN: zachy007
    Way of Communication: Skype
    Wins (At least 1 win) : More than 1
    Skype (Optional) : Yeah.
  • Additional: Just add me to the skype call so that I can know more people and play with them because I am bored with some people altough we always win. Anyway, make a officer rank and put me in it :/ And Liger, go on skype more often.
You tell someone to not double post and you do it.

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
Excuse me, i live in Indonesia and there r rarely any earthquakes but im not judging where u liveo r anything...
can u tell me who joined the clan wars? Cuz half of the clan was absent due to a friend's party:Shxcjr,showbizmeteor18,jemartin144,dubstepboy_911,captainagy,Thehostmc were all absent
Thank you.
Please refrain from double posting.
The people who participated were MiracleShock, SooChin, Bl0odN0ob, pigmen97 and one other guy, i forgot . Lol.

Ligerized

Survivor
Reaction score
Savva and I didnt say anything about no sponsoring -.- we didnt talk about this so dont claim it

Edit:I was away so dont blame me for being inactive/having life

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
Savva and I didnt say anything about no sponsoring -.- we didnt talk about this so dont claim it

Edit:I was away so dont blame me for being inactive/having life
We did talk about it before the game started.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci