• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US servers are being attacked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Meh... Hopefully once you find out the IP's of the hackers you can ban 'em from the Survival Games! xD
you can't ban the hackers they have multiple accounts and you would not be able to up ban wather there's ways to get around that :3

Reaction score
sadly I'm kinda addicted to this survival games server so I don't have the time to build stuff but thanks to the hackers they made me have a life again good job guys please keep the good work going I need to shower haven't showed since the ddos attack it felt amazing goooo haxors

meteo

Spectator
Reaction score
Servers getting DDosed again? Its lagging like no tomorrow. I got to brick houses, and died in the cornocopia.. just don't get it.

D

DJMaestro12

You fu****g serious? They're STILL attacking the servers? What dicks... -.-

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
I heard of ddos attacks but what are they again?
It is a person who controls a network of "bots" that are instructed to send requests to the same ip address over and over again all simultaneously. Thus the servers get really slow and if your network cant handle the requests the entire network fails.

Reaction score
It is a person who controls a network of "bots" that are instructed to send requests to the same ip address over and over again all simultaneously. Thus the servers get really slow and if your network cant handle the requests the entire network fails.
Cool cool thanks for helping me remember what ddos meant :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci