• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US servers are being attacked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Servers 11-20 and 22 are effected! US2 seems to disappeared from the internet. Submitting a ticket to the hosting company as I am not getting connectivity. Will update here once I get it back online.

Update: Looks like its back online from a network outage. We are back to normal as US11-20 and 22 are online. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Update 2: Just like a roller coaster, the server went up, now back down. Working with the hosting company to get it back online.

Update 3: Looks like we are a target of a massive 2gbps ddos attack and the hosting company took the server offline. US servers 11-20 and 22 will be down most likely the remainder of the night. Some seems to be jealous of our success. Pffft...

Update 4: Hosting company NULL'ed the route, so server 2 should be back online for most people. Sorry for the inconvenience! US22 will be down for most people the next 12 hours.

Update 5: US1 is getting attacked now, so servers 1-10 and 21 are down. I will update you once it is online.

Update 6: Servers are up and back to normal.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like its back online from a network outage. We are back to normal as US11-20 and 22 are online. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just like a roller coaster, the server went up, now back down. Working with the hosting company to get it back online.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like we are a target of a massive 2gbps ddos attack and the hosting company took the server offline. US servers 11-20 and 22 will be down most likely the remainder of the night. Some seems to be jealous of our success. Pffft...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci