• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US suffering a small DDoS

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJMaestro12

hey guys, i know i shoudn't be really posting this here, but... why are the AU servers down? are they suffering from a DDoS too? or are they fixing some bugs? or is my connection just being a big f*ck... -.-

OH, so ALL servers are down! :rolleyes: k, that fixes things up.
btw, I tried earlier to go on the MCSG Creative server, and I wasn't white-listed... am i just being stupid not to realize that the creative server is for donors only? or is it still not even alpha... if you need some testers, i'd be happy to help ;D

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
hey guys, i know i shoudn't be really posting this here, but... why are the AU servers down? are they suffering from a DDoS too? or are they fixing some bugs? or is my connection just being a big f*ck... -.-

btw, I tried earlier to go on the MCSG Creative server, and I wasn't white-listed... am i just being stupid not to realize that the creative server is for donors only? or is it still not even alpha... if you need some testers, i'd be happy to help ;D
it's not just Au it's all the servers D:

Valethar

Career
Reaction score

Creative server is down until further notice.

ulose79

Spectator
Reaction score
Chad, how do you get your signature? whenever i see one i get jealous

D

DJMaestro12

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nice fail mcsg =)
...seriously... -.- you think that mcsg is a fail, just because their servers are down? they work their asses off to keep these up and running, and i don't think you would even be able to hold a server with 24 people playing at once, let alone build your own plugin. :p if you think that you could do better than the staff at mcsg, then go ahead: i'd like to see YOUR massive fail. and i think some others might too after posting that! :rolleyes:

Jameess

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, Uhm there is a guy named JewPlus spamming the server and making it lag really hard ! Help please.

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
whenever i try to search someones name it doesnt say the ip, it just says .mcsg.in what do i do/ can you fix this? or is it on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci