• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US suffering a small DDoS

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJMaestro12

whenever i try to search someones name it doesnt say the ip, it just says .mcsg.in what do i do/ can you fix this? or is it on purpose
Sorry? I don't understand what you're saying... :confused:
I know that when you're in-game you can type "/list", and it will show ALL players (including spectators), otherwise I don't know what you mean by ".mcsg.in"... If you could further clarify what you mean by this, then please do so, and I'll help you out to the best of my ability ;)

redrose

Survivor
Reaction score
yesterday, tekkit worked, this morning back off, at least say till when they are down or for how long!

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry? I don't understand what you're saying... :confused:
I know that when you're in-game you can type "/list", and it will show ALL players (including spectators), otherwise I don't know what you mean by ".mcsg.in"... If you could further clarify what you mean by this, then please do so, and I'll help you out to the best of my ability ;)
I think he means the 'Where-is-this-guy-in-this-region' feature of the leaderboards.

Forever Yeti

Spectator
Reaction score
what's happening to the tekkit server? Is it just me or has it been offline for quite a while now

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe they're in the process of moving the Tekkit server, but I'm not 100 percent positive because it seems like that'd be done already. :x

ninnjaguy

Tribute
Reaction score
well my favorite servers are down now i have nothing to do XD

Kawai242

Tribute
Reaction score
hey chad i have teamspeak and i am a iron donator and when i go to the donator lobby on team speak it wont let me can you plzz change this. my teamspeak nickname is drunkpanda100

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci