• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US transition was finished, EU needs more time

Status
Not open for further replies.

a3person

Spectator
Reaction score
Good news for US players...not so good for EU players but in the future we'd all be happy like tomorrow!

Rabiatic

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, playable. I won a few too. Not really enjoyable though. :p
Not playable for me... Picked up items from a chest, 1 min later all the items had suddenly disappeared. Then I suddenly died for no reason.

e6665

Spectator
Reaction score
Not playable for me... Picked up items from a chest, 1 min later all the items had suddenly disappeared. Then I suddenly died for no reason.
maybe the servers had some serious lag issues or something, that has happened to me too but only on US servers. might be caused by me living in EU

TheLarski25

Spectator
Reaction score
Chad just go ahead and sleep
Its better that you sleep and that we just can't play for one night :)

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
Completely unplayable.
Player with wood sword and no armor got me (stone and leather) just because i couldnt land a hit on him.
Sorry chad, I know you're working on it, but I'm taking a break until the lag is fixed.

e6665

Spectator
Reaction score
sorry for this but you have a bug, every single time i join a server it comes with the message that comes when a donator joins. It can't be a coincidence that this happens every time i join. not that i crave to play this or anything, but if you have the time please fix this bug because these servers are really fun to play on! and yes, i know this is a bug since my friend was on a server and then i joined and no donator came on and i got kicked.

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
the lagg makes the sg more about luck and having the least lagg than skills right now :( hopfully it will get better :D

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I am seeing the lag issues with the EU boxes, its terrible and reason why we are looking into a new datacenter as well to move away from them.

Charlie

Spectator
Reaction score
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I HAD 3K POINTS AND FINALLY GOT INTO TOP 10 AND WAS DOING BETTER THAN EVER!!! AND THEY RESET!!!!!! UUUGGGGGHHHHH!!! ANY WAY TO TRANSFER THEM OVER OR SOMETHING???? Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci