• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

USCLB Initial Tournament Predictions

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
Round 1:
Legacy VS Vividus: Legacy | 3-0
Legacy is a really good clan with a lot of strong players, don't really know too much about Vividus, but a good time to shine!

Invincible VS Xenos: Invincible | 3-2
Seen a few videos of Xenos on YouTube don't really know either clans too well, but I'm going to go with Invincible based on what I know.

Crimson VS Vortex: Crimson | 3-1
Crimson looks like a pretty good clan, especially coming as close as they did against the Rebels, Vortex just came back, but based off what I know, I think Crimson will take it.

Trivium VS Curse: Trivium | 3-0
I've heard a lot of good things about Trivium, and I believe they have a strong roster, even if they're EU.

Rebels VS Envy: Rebels | 3-0
Rebels still have quite the roster, and good leaders, I don't really know much about the clan Envy, but its Rebels, they have been a clan for along time, chemistry's gonna be on point.

Redemption VS Ascendancy: Redemption | 3-2
Going to be a close matchup, both clans have been up for quite sometime. But, I think the US advantage is going to take it.

Trostetic VS Synthetic: Trostetic | 3-1
Don't know very much about either clans, but guessing off of what I do know, I'm going to say Trostetic takes it.

Destiny VS Voltic: Destiny | 3-2
We've battled Voltic recently, and I really do believe this is going to be a close matchup, Voltic has a lot of skill and great teamwork. Destiny has only been up for a short time, but with the skill, and the amount of players coming from the same clan, I think Destiny will take it, its gonna be very close, could go either way.

Round 2:
Legacy VS Invincible: Legacy | 3-0
As I said before, Legacy is a strong clan, Invincible might get a point off them, maybe two, you really never know, but I think Legacy will take it.

Crimson VS Trivium: Trivium | 3-2
The reason I think this is going to be such a close match, is the US advantage that Crimson is going to have, Crimson can be a sneaky clan, and maybe get away with a few, or even win, but I think Trivium will take it, they're one of the strongest clans in the EU division, or is the strongest, and this should be a good match.

Rebels VS Redemption: Rebels | 3-0
As I said before, Rebels are a strong clan still, and I don't think Redemption is quite there to take Rebels.

Destiny VS Trostetic: Destiny | 3-1
Destiny is an upcoming clan with a lot of skill, Trostetic has chemistry, as I believe they have known each other for awhile should be a good match, but I think Destiny will take it.

Semifinals:
Legacy VS Trivium: Legacy | 3-2
Both very good clans should be a good matchup, but in the end I think the ping difference will matter, although you never know with 1.8, picks, etc. But, in the end I think Legacy will take it could go either way.

Rebels VS Destiny: N/A | 3-2
Honestly, I really don't know both clans are extremely skilled. I don't want to sound bias and say Destiny, but if I were to say Destiny I would feel I made the wrong choice, because Rebels are such a skilled clan, with a lot of chemistry, so I'm not going to say my opinion on this battle, because I really don't have one.

Finals:
Legacy VS Rebels/Destiny: Legacy | 5-4
Rebels and Destiny are both skilled clans, as I said before. But, Legacy is former #1 and I think they're gonna bring everything to get it back, either way, should be good matchups, and it really could go either way.

So, those are my picks, I'd just like to wish every single clan a big good luck, this should be fun, and it was a great idea! Should be exciting for everyone involved, and I'm just excited for the leaderboards again!

EnvyUSClan

Tribute
Reaction score
Legacy VS Vividus - Legacy 3:1.
Invincible VS Xenos - Xenos 3:2.
Crimson VS Vortex - Vortex 3:1.
Trivium VS Curse - Trivium 3:0.
Rebels VS Instinct - Rebels 3:1.
Redemption VS Ascendancy - Redemption 3:1.
Trostetic VS Synthetic - Trostetic 3:2.
Destiny VS Voltic - Destiny 3:1.
-
Legacy VS Xenos - Legacy 3:1.
Trivium VS Vortex - Trivium 3:1.
Rebels VS Redemption - Rebels 3:2.
Trostetic VS Destiny - Destiny 3:2.
-
Legacy VS Trivium - Trivium 3-2.
Rebels VS Destiny - Rebels 3-1.
-
Trivium VS Rebels - Trivium 5-4.

Trivium can hold their own against most US clans and as long as that one member doesn't do anything retarded, they should win this thing.
who dofuq is Instinct

OGMacro

Survivor
Reaction score
Vividus vs Legacy - Legacy 3-0
Invincible vs Xenos - Invincible 3-2
Crimson vs Vortex - Vortex 3-0 crimson is ez
Trivium vs Curse - Trivium 3-0

Bottom Half

Rebels vs Envy- Rebels 3-1
Redemption vs Ascendancy - Ascendancy 2-1
Trostetic vs Synthetic - Trostetic 3-1
Destiny vs Voltic - Voltic 3-2

Invincible vs Legacy - Legacy 2-1
Crimson vs Trivium - Trivium 2-0

Bottom Half

Rebels vs Ascendancy - Rebels 2-0
Trostetic vs Destiny - Destiny 2-1

Semi-Finals

Legacy vs Crimson- Legacy 3-0
Rebels vs Trostetic- rebs 3-2

rebs vs legacy - blamphs 5-0

Nightmqre

Career
Reaction score
- * My Personal Predictions * -
no hate pls ilyall

Top Half

Vividus vs Legacy - Legacy 2-0 (Reasoning : Legacy is just too good t go out in the first round, it may be close, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Vividus steal a round, but I just don't think they'll win.)

Invincible vs Xenos - Xenos 2-1 (Reasoning : I feel like this will be one of the better first round match ups, and well I've battled Xenos myself and they're pretty underrated.)

Crimson vs Vortex - Crimson 2-0 (Reasoning : Crimson are really nice people with good teamwork, and with Vortex just recently coming back I think Crimson's teamwork will be superior to Vortex's skill)

Trivium vs Curse - Trivium 2-1 (Reasoning : I had to give Curse 1, with all of them being my friends <3 But, after last tourney Trivium is out to get their ring I felt they deserved.)

Bottom Half

Rebels vs Extinct - Rebels 2-0 (Reasoning : What is there to say but they are Rebels.)

Redemption vs Ascendancy - Redemption 2-1 (Reasoning : I see this being a good match, Redemption have been together for awhile and I see them being able to take this.)

Trostetic vs Synthetic - Synthetic 2-0 (Reasoning : Being friends with most people in Synthetic, I know they're pretty good, and they have good teamwork.)

Destiny vs Voltic - Voltic 2-1 (Reasoning : I defiantly see Voltic being able to make a run in this tourney, as they have all known each other for awhile, and if I had to bet on one upset, it would be this match ;))

Round 2 Top Half

Legacy vs Xenos - Legacy 2-0 ( Reasoning : Xenos may pull through the first round, but with Legacy's skill and experience I don't see them sneaking through this.)

Crimson vs Trivium - Trivium 2-1 ( Reasoning : This will be the most intense matchup of this round, Trivium is out to get their ring, and with a lot of skilled members, I see them advancing.)

Round 2 Bottom Half

Rebels vs Redemption - Rebels 2-0 ( Reasoning : The rounds will be close, I don't see Redemption getting destroyed, but I just don't think they'll be able to get a round.)

Synthetic vs Voltic - Voltic 2-0 ( Reasoning : Voltic is underrated, and I will know a lot of people will give me hate for putting them this far, but I truly believe they could do it.)

Round 3 Top Half

Legacy vs Trivium - Trivium 3-1 ( Reasoning : O wow, what great match ups these late rounds will bring us. this match will be so hyped. But I believe Trivium will make a run to try and get that ring they narrowly missed last year)

Round 3 Bottom Half

Rebels vs Voltic - Rebels 3-1 ( Reasoning : A great match up, Voltic prove themselves by getting 1 round, but once again, Rebels' experience and skill and just too much too overcome for Voltic.)

Finals

Trivium vs Rebels - Trivium 5-3 ( Reasoning : Trivium gets their ring they deserved from last year, with a valiant finals match up, the most known US clan vs the most known EU clan, EU triumphs.
Remember that trivium is an eu clan, not saying there not gonna do good just saying that I don't think they'll make it to finals since the other teams have a Ping advantage

Nightmqre

Career
Reaction score
Vortex are the underdogs. I guess we'll have to pull a redemption and prove you guys wrong :p
Well of course were gonna be the underdog since we just came back even if we do lose the first round I'm still confident we will make it to the top either way

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Round 1:
Legacy VS Vividus: Legacy
Legacy is a talented clan with a lot of strong players; Vividus is kinda unknown.

Invincible VS Xenos: Invincible
Even though Invincible preforms some um...shady actions, they are decently skilled.

Crimson VS Vortex: Crimson
Crimson is a pretty good clan and I'll be there to carry ;)

Trivium VS Curse: Trivium
Despite the ping disadvantage, I am confident that Trivium's talent will come out on top.

Rebels VS Envy: Rebels
Rebels is currently in its low point, but is still talented; they will certainly pull off a victory here.

Redemption VS Ascendancy: Redemption
Redemption is one of the longest running clans and have slowly been getting better. And considering the ping advantage, the odds are not in Ascendancy's favor.

Trostetic VS Synthetic: Trostetic
Don't know much about Synthetic, but Trostetic is a pretty good clan.

Destiny VS Voltic: Destiny
With a pretty stacked roster, I think Destiny will take this battle.

Round 2:
Legacy VS Invincible: Legacy
Legacy is simply the stronger clan.

Crimson VS Trivium: Crimson
Probably a biased opinion, but considering Crimson's ping advantage and familiarity with US Clan Battle structure (high number of players), I think Crimson will win. Although, I am certain it will be an extremely close battle.

Rebels VS Redemption: Rebels
Rebels are still stronger than Redemption, but I think this battle will be close.

Destiny VS Trostetic: Destiny
Trostetic doesn't play Minecraft that much anymore and Serti clans are known to be inconsistent in performance.

Semifinals:
Legacy VS Crimson: N/A
Legacy may lose some of their key members by the time of this battle (and they had already lost some), that could cost them the battle.

Rebels VS Destiny: N/A
Hate to put two N/A's in my predictions, but Destiny just simply hasn't done much as a clan to be able to accurately compare them to Rebels.

Honestly don't know about finals; it could go to any of the 4 clans in the semifinals. Also note that my opinion is likely biased towards Crimson, the clan I'm in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci