• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

USCLB Initial Tournament Predictions

Phantic

Survivor
Reaction score
Round 1:
Legacy VS Vividus: Legacy 3-1
Legacy is a strong clan with good teamwork. Vividus is underestimated though. Wouldn't be surprised if there was an upset here.

Invincible VS Xenos: Xenos 3-2
Both clans are around the same level. I'd give it to Xenos only because I know that there teamwork might be slightly better.

Crimson VS Vortex: Crimson 3-2
Crimson is a new clan, doesn't mean they will loose especially when Vortex just came back. Vortex at its prime would easily pull this off though.

Trivium VS Curse: Trivium 3-1
Trivium should easily pull this win off, despite the ping disadvantage.

Rebels VS Envy: Rebels 3-0
Rebels is certainly going to win because of experience. Even if they aren't doing their best right now.

Redemption VS Ascendancy: Redemption 3-1
Redemption has one of the most solid teamwork in the clan community. Once again, ping also plays a factor.

Trostetic VS Synthetic: Synthetic 3-2
Knowing their capabilities, it will be a good battle that goes either way. This battle will be decided on luck with factors in the game.

Destiny VS Voltic: Destiny 3-2
Destiny has a stacked roster. However wouldn't be surprised if Voltic pulled through.

Round 2:
Legacy VS Xenos : Legacy 3-2
Legacy is just going to win.

Crimson VS Trivium: Trivium. 3-1
Crimson doesn't have enough experience yet.

Rebels VS Redemption: Redemption
I wanna say rebels, but my gut is telling me Red.

Destiny VS Synthetic:Destiny 3-0
We aren't ready yet.

Semifinals:
Legacy VS Trivium: N/A
Legacy may lose some of their key members by the time of this battle (and they had already lost some), that could cost them the battle.

Red VS Destiny: N/A
Hate to put two N/A's in my predictions, but Destiny just simply hasn't done much as a clan to be able to accurately compare them to Redemption.

Honestly don't know about finals; it could go to any of the 4 clans in the semifinals.

I agree with ^ for the last part

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Semifinals:
Legacy VS Trivium: N/A
Legacy may lose some of their key members by the time of this battle (and they had already lost some), that could cost them the battle.
It's funny because you don't even know what I'm talking about

EnvyUSClan

Tribute
Reaction score
so in the tourney, is a first to 3 wins battle or whoever wins of 3 rounds?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci