• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valley Survival Games [24 players]

Do you like it so far?

• yes

Votes: 75 72.8%
  • no

Votes: 28 27.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome tributes! Here a sneak peak of my newest project. The map consists on being a new land, discovered inside a valley. The story begins when 24 adventures discover this beautiful land. While being naive they don't realize its a trap and to go back home they will need to compete against each other in a war. The Survival Games as the name says, gives a barbarian feel to the map.

The feeling I want to give to the map is Nostalgia. The time when this happened it supposed to be in the old ages. Buildings will give the feeling of the old times.

tBuild Team:

Leader:
-ThatOneFox

Main terraformer:
-ThatOneFox

Builders:
- DairyKing__
- ThatOneFox

Map done: 50%

Some images of the map:

images with default: http://imgur.com/a/UW1hH

To do:
God tree drop out

Zeppelin Balloon 50%
Dead Match arena 0%
Chests 5%
Corn 100%
Mountains 100%
Buildings 5%

Information:

the map is 250 radios

Update:

Just wanted to point here. I will not give a download link once the map is finished. If my map gets accepted I will PM the download link to the map committee.

Last edited:

azule2012

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks pretty cool, the open areas could give out some pretty good battles, keep up the work!

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Looks great; on the third picture it needs some terraforming I see. Is it because it's not done? Or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci