• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valley Survival Games [24 players]

Do you like it so far?

• yes

Votes: 75 72.8%
  • no

Votes: 28 27.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
From what I see so far there is nothing that makes this map stand out from others to me. It just seems too simple. It's just, to me, looks a regular world with some buildings added in. Also I am not sure if it is just the angle of the picture, but the spawn looks off centered. But I like the concept you have and I think it can go somewhere. :)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
From what I see so far there is nothing that makes this map stand out from others to me. It just seems too simple. It's just, to me, looks a regular world with some buildings added in. Also I am not sure if it is just the angle of the picture, but the spawn looks off centered. But I like the concept you have and I think it can go somewhere. :)
its the fov making is look weird. I see your point. right now, its just the basics. I will then put the "outstading" stuff as time goes by.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
More structures, like others said. Otherwise, keep it up!

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
I like this, it looks really good

*the map is 250 radios*

heheheheh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads