• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valor | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralEnchants

Spectator
Reaction score
Burritoz, I believe you 2v1'd me with Floppy Monitor. Would love to do that again...

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
On behalf of Strafe, I challenge you to a 4v4 CB today at 1:00 EST. Add me on skype : footballfan2004 and we'll set it up. :)

avisharma3

Diamond
Reaction score
[-Application-]
1. Name: Aviral (Avi is easier to say so you can just call me that)
2. Age:14
3. IGN: avisharma3
4. Skype: avisharma18
5. TimeZone:EST
6. Wins(300+):114
7. Games Played: 475
8. Previous clans: Trama (left as soon as it started becoming a clan which was abusive and offensive)
9. Do you have donor(recommended): Yes, diamond.
10. Why do you want to join this clan: I want to join this clan because I want to be in a clan which has cool people as well as top class PvPers. I feel like I can adapt and become a part of this clan very quickly if I am given the chance.

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
[-Application-]
1. Name: Aviral (Avi is easier to say so you can just call me that)
2. Age:14
3. IGN: avisharma3
4. Skype: avisharma18
5. TimeZone:EST
6. Wins(300+):114
7. Games Played: 475
8. Previous clans: Trama (left as soon as it started becoming a clan which was abusive and offensive)
9. Do you have donor(recommended): Yes, diamond.
10. Why do you want to join this clan: I want to join this clan because I want to be in a clan which has cool people as well as top class PvPers. I feel like I can adapt and become a part of this clan very quickly if I am given the chance.
Better than SertifiedBlocks

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
Pretty sure after 3 denies you can't apply again...
BTW this is your third denial.
Really? Give him a chance, the last time I talked to him, he was talkin about how much he loved this clan and the mistake he made leaving you can tell he loves this clan because he tries to apply 3 times in 1 week. It shows how bad he wants to get in. People need second chances.

CozzyHazSwag

Tribute
Reaction score
Really? Give him a chance, the last time I talked to him, he was talkin about how much he loved this clan and the mistake he made leaving you can tell he loves this clan because he tries to apply 3 times in 1 week. It shows how bad he wants to get in. People need second chances.
yeah they need "second chances" not five thousand three hundred ninety three chances

_Skirtscape_

Career
Reaction score
yeah they need "second chances" not five thousand three hundred ninety three chances
Can you give me 5,393 seconds to think about that, if you know what I mean.

Pls no hurt me, I'm white

Also I won't be on this weekend. Gotta go to Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci