• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vanguard [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: XeroStyle1
  • Timezone:CST
  • Wins/Games played:550/4004
  • Skype ID: xerostyle1
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y.
  • Mic [Y/N]:Y, with a bit of noise from my siblings.
  • PVP Strengths: Well, I'm pretty good with the sword, as most people, I can strafe pretty well, and land crits. Fishing rod is a decent aspect of mine, I can do decently well, my accuracy is fine, and I can do well when needed. Flint and steel is sorta failing for me, I've started to rely less on flint and steel, and therefor have gotten worse with it. I'm still good with it, and can get fire lit in a heartbeat.
  • PVP Weaknesses: Bow, I wouldn't consider myself to be bad. I can hit shots, but I can miss them just as well.
  • How active are you?: Basically all day.
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: Well, I left for incredibly stupid reasons, and I want to try to get back in.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: Well, I'm a fun person to be around, calm, and can keep people calm/
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Well, I was in the clan before, so most everyone.
  • Additional comments: I left for 1 reason, and 1 reason only, that was because of the offer of Chrome hanging over my head. I left there quick with no warning, and felt terrible, I saw that they were getting members on a lot more than usual and it was tempting me. I then finally got a message from Alpha offering my leader rank. I thought about, and accepted it. Now, with this, I felt guilt, I left a clan I was enjoying and having fun in, for a my first clan, I had flashes in my mind were I reapplied and felt happy about it. Right when I left, I wanted to reapply, but it would seem incredibly clan hopperish, so I waited. It has been almost a week, and I miss you guys.
Thanks for the chance
-Xero.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
  • PVP Strengths: Well, I'm pretty good with the sword, as most people, I can strafe pretty well, and land crits. Fishing rod is a decent aspect of mine, I can do decently well, my accuracy is fine, and I can do well when needed. Flint and steel is sorta failing for me, I've started to rely less on flint and steel, and therefor have gotten worse with it. I'm still good with it, and can get fire lit in a heartbeat.
  • PVP Weaknesses: Bow, I wouldn't consider myself to be bad. I can hit shots, but I can miss them just as well.
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: Well, I left for incredibly stupid reasons, and I want to try to get back in.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: Well, I'm a fun person to be around, calm, and can keep people calm/
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Well, I was in the clan before, so most everyone.
  • Additional comments: I left for 1 reason, and 1 reason only, that was because of the offer of Chrome hanging over my head. I left there quick with no warning, and felt terrible, I saw that they were getting members on a lot more than usual and it was tempting me. I then finally got a message from Alpha offering my leader rank. I thought about, and accepted it. Now, with this, I felt guilt, I left a clan I was enjoying and having fun in, for a my first clan, I had flashes in my mind were I reapplied and felt happy about it. Right when I left, I wanted to reapply, but it would seem incredibly clan hopperish, so I waited. It has been almost a week, and I miss you guys.
Thanks for the chance
-Xero.
Accepted For Full member, Welcome back :)

LieboGames

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for the chance
-Xero.
YAY XERO IS BACK!

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN:kupi12
  • Timezone: Eastern
  • Wins/Games played: 1151 (more then KingNoob)
  • Skype ID: kupi1212
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: ye
  • Mic [Y/N]: ye
  • PVP Strengths: defensive play style
  • PVP Weaknesses: fns
  • How active are you?: 9 (I no life)
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: Because Sal told me I have to
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I can 1v8 Hive Chrome
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Everyone at one point in time I believe
  • Additional comments: I love Prohulk

jake854

Gold
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: jake854
  • Timezone: CST
  • Wins/Games played: 300 something/ 3000000000000000000000000000 games played
  • Skype ID: jake854 or live:[email protected]
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
  • Mic [Y/N]: Y
  • PVP Strengths: swords, fns, fishing rod
  • PVP Weaknesses: water fights, BIG temas and bow spammers
  • How active are you?: 1-10 about a 9
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: Because a lot of my friends are in this clan and I want to have fun!
  • How would you benefit the clan?: To help anything that needs to be solved
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: TylerThePanda, ITsMeTYL3R, Chaos, Defresa,
  • Additional comments: I iz 2 gud 4 u scrub eZ m9's

BucketzPVP

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: bucketz76
  • Timezone: EST
  • Wins/Games played: 533 (including alts) out of 2400 (about)
  • Skype ID: tanyakogan1
  • PVP Strengths: sword, strafe, rod
  • PVP Weaknesses: hackers, bow, crits
  • How active are you?: Very, I will be on every day for maybe 3 to 4 hours a day.
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: You guys have a stacked roster and some great members in terms of friendly and mature behavior.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I would help in scrims, leadership acts, and giving everyone a laugh.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Um, I don't think so but I think I know most of your roster.
  • Additional comments: Sub to me, bucketz PVP

Native

District 13
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: bucketz76
  • Timezone: EST
  • Wins/Games played: 533 (including alts) out of 2400 (about)
  • Skype ID: tanyakogan1
  • PVP Strengths: sword, strafe, rod
  • PVP Weaknesses: hackers, bow, crits
  • How active are you?: Very, I will be on every day for maybe 3 to 4 hours a day.
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: You guys have a stacked roster and some great members in terms of friendly and mature behavior.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I would help in scrims, leadership acts, and giving everyone a laugh.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Um, I don't think so but I think I know most of your roster.
  • Additional comments: Sub to me, bucketz PVP
Accept him as elite. He'll make your clan really good. Then we can have some nice scrimmies c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci