• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vanguard [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: killyourbutt
  • Timezone: Central Daylight Time.
  • Wins/Games played: 1000+/4000+
  • Skype ID: mensab19
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes I do have TeamSpeak.
  • Mic [Y/N]: No not ATM, my mic broke I will be getting a new one on Friday.
  • PVP Strengths: My strengths are Running I'm good at running I don't get cut off if I do I get away still, Straight up sword PVP I get a lot of combos, lastly I'm really good with the bow I have worked on it and have improved with it. Flint and steal dodging I don't usually walk into fire.
  • PVP Weaknesses: Flint and steal placement I'm not the best with a Flint and Steal, but I'm working on it.
  • How active are you?: I'm on everyday from a range of 2-10 hours or more a day.
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard:Because this clan is basically Sovy I had the best time here at MCSG when I was in Sovy and I want that to happen again. #Sovy4Life
  • How you benefit the clan?: I could benefit the clan with my PVP skill and I could help in scrims.
  • Who have you teamed with on the roster?: Everyone basically.

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: killyourbutt
  • Timezone: Central Daylight Time.
  • Wins/Games played: 1000+/4000+
  • Skype ID: mensab19
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes I do have TeamSpeak.
  • Mic [Y/N]: No not ATM, my mic broke I will be getting a new one on Friday.
  • PVP Strengths: My strengths are Running I'm good at running I don't get cut off if I do I get away still, Straight up sword PVP I get a lot of combos, lastly I'm really good with the bow I have worked on it and have improved with it. Flint and steal dodging I don't usually walk into fire.
  • PVP Weaknesses: Flint and steal placement I'm not the best with a Flint and Steal, but I'm working on it.
  • How active are you?: I'm on everyday from a range of 2-10 hours or more a day.
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard:Because this clan is basically Sovy I had the best time here at MCSG when I was in Sovy and I want that to happen again. #Sovy4Life
  • How you benefit the clan?: I could benefit the clan with my PVP skill and I could help in scrims.
  • Who have you teamed with on the roster?: Everyone basically.
Recommended

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Native stfu with the cockiness it's really pissing me off, and it's giving our clan a bad reputation
Why would you read that statement the wrong way? Bucketz is my really really good friend. A better friend than you. I was just recommending him. But ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci