• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Variant Build Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroRebornEU

Survivor
Reaction score
I regret to tell you that your application have been declined because you do not have any examples of your work as we need them to see if you are a builder or not!
couldn't u give me trial I'll come on build something and u can judge it :)

defer

Tribute
Reaction score
I edited my application with the video link :} Read the note though :D

Mike

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Dylan
Minecraft IGN: Deelan
What are you applying for?(Builder/Terraforming/RedStoner) Builder
Example of your builds: http://i.imgur.com/6bYRhcT.jpg?1
Past Builds Team(s)(Put N/A if none): N/A
Current Build Team(s)(Put N/A if none): N/A
Have you/Are you banned on the McGamer Network?: Yes
Why do you want to join Variant?: I feel using this time of summer to build things with friends and such and why not help build a map with nothing to ask c:
Congrats! You have been accepted as a trial for Us. I will PM you shortly with information.

Mike

Experienced
Reaction score
Updated the forum post with the server ip if you would get accepted as trial.

xFernandool

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Fernando.

Minecraft IGN: FernanFX.

What are you applying for?(Builder/Terraforming/RedStoner): Builder or Terraforming.

Example of your builds: Check my imgur: http://imgur.com/a/36dPV

Past Builds Team(s)(Put N/A if none): TeamAura.

Current Build Team(s)(Put N/A if none): N/A.

Have you/Are you banned on the McGamer Network?: No.

Why do you want to join Variant?: Because I'm looking for an active Build Team to improve my buildings.

JellyFish_Turd

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Jase
MinecraftIGN: JellyFish_Turd
Why am I applying for?: Builder
Examples of my builds: i have an updated one but i cant upload it for some reson.
and http://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1349/Qsy1an3_6776979.jpg
Past Build teams: None
Current Build Teams: None
Have I ever been banned from MCGamer Network: yes i have been banned 2 times each for 60 seconds, i was acused for flying but i really wasent flying.
Why I want to join this build team?: The reason i want to join this build team is because i like to build things, very extravigent things too. Also i remember wanting to play Survival Games ever since i started playing minecraft, so it has been my minecraft dream to build a good SG map that everyone will be a fan of such as Vallyside University or Par 72.

J

District 13
Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello!
Would just like to say, yes this team is active, we are currently working on an SG Map (link) it's just that Mike has been quite lazy to even white-list me and update the roster :p

Anyhow, we are active, and we are building an SG map so stay tuned!

J

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Fernando.

Minecraft IGN: FernanFX.

What are you applying for?(Builder/Terraforming/RedStoner): Builder or Terraforming.

Example of your builds: Check my imgur: http://imgur.com/a/36dPV

Past Builds Team(s)(Put N/A if none): TeamAura.

Current Build Team(s)(Put N/A if none): N/A.

Have you/Are you banned on the McGamer Network?: No.

Why do you want to join Variant?: Because I'm looking for an active Build Team to improve my buildings.
Name: Jase
MinecraftIGN: JellyFish_Turd
Why am I applying for?: Builder
Examples of my builds: i have an updated one but i cant upload it for some reson.
and http://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1349/Qsy1an3_6776979.jpg
Past Build teams: None
Current Build Teams: None
Have I ever been banned from MCGamer Network: yes i have been banned 2 times each for 60 seconds, i was acused for flying but i really wasent flying.
Why I want to join this build team?: The reason i want to join this build team is because i like to build things, very extravigent things too. Also i remember wanting to play Survival Games ever since i started playing minecraft, so it has been my minecraft dream to build a good SG map that everyone will be a fan of such as Vallyside University or Par 72.
First of all, sorry we haven't responded to you in quite a while! However, good news arise for both of you! You both have been accepted as a TRIAL come onto our teamspeak if you are still interested in applying, if not, simply PM me that you are revoking your application.

Thank you and have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci