• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Variant Build Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFernandool

Diamond
Reaction score
First of all, sorry we haven't responded to you in quite a while! However, good news arise for both of you! You both have been accepted as a TRIAL come onto our teamspeak if you are still interested in applying, if not, simply PM me that you are revoking your application.

Thank you and have a nice day! :)
Ok, but I'm spanish, and I speak very bad english xD, I will normally be muted :D

xFernandool

Diamond
Reaction score
Can someone of the build team add me on skype? I cant enter to the TS3 IP, my skype: fernandomartinespina

Tds4ss

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Adrian

Minecraft IGN: elmexicano27

What are you applying for?(Builder/Terraforming/RedStoner)

Builder

Example of your builds:I Do Not Have Some. I Only Build On My Xbox But When I Do Build It Turns Out Good And How I Expected. I had some pictures on my other lapto but recently I decided to get a better one. Sorry :/

Past Builds Team(s)(Put N/A if none):

N/A

Current Build Team(s)(Put N/A if none):

N/A

Have you/Are you banned on the McGamer Network?:

Thankfully I Haven’t Been Banned

Why do you want to join Variant?:

I would feel great to join Variant. First of all, you guys look like you would have a very friendly team. Second, I want show other people my builds and help other people create them with a friendly manner and a helping hand. Last, because I want to be a part of a group and help you guys grow throughout the MCGamer Network Community. Hope You Can Accept Me!

Sincerely,
Adrian

J

District 13
Reaction score
Build team disbanded unfortunately due to funding :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads