• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzCrafter

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Chusi
Donor:nope
Skype ID:ItzlegitCrafter
Activeness [1/10]:7
Strengths / Weaknesses?:I best at close combat pvp and weakness is getting 3 teamed,hackers,
Why do you want to join Vendetta?My friend told me join and i want to be in clans that have cb's.Also love meeting new people

Roluctive

Platinum
Reaction score
Ryan's Application

Minecraft ID: Roluctive, Exci and Airing

Donor: I have platnium on Roluctive and no donor on the other two accounts.
Skype ID: PM me please

Activeness [1/10]: 7/10

Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strengths: Rodding and staying alive long enough to meet up with people and another strength is bow spamming at long/short distances

Why do you want to join Vendetta?: I want to join Vendetta because i see some old players i've met before such as ProHulk, Jugger and SportsFan. Also this clan is very new and i seem i can benefit this clan

Thanks for reading c:

BlackPimples

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Qarry
Donor: Diamond Donor
Skype ID: May tell if I get into the clan due to privacy and dossing issues.
Activeness [1/10]: 8/10
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Sthrenghts: strafing, jittering, roding, aiming and winning fights in close combats. Weaknesses: Getting bowspammed, getting 4 teamed, and fighting 2 teams of hackers.
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: Most of my old clanm8s are applying for this clan, and this clan is the kind of clan that I think will rise up on the leaderboards and I love meeting new people as well

Moodkip

Experienced
Reaction score
Applicants tryhard for your trial/Member cus The roster is getting full ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member