• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
hello pvpers how can I gg? And get insta leader of clan

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Ryan's Application

Minecraft ID: Roluctive, Exci and Airing

Donor: I have platnium on Roluctive and no donor on the other two accounts.
Skype ID: PM me please

Activeness [1/10]: 7/10

Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strengths: Rodding and staying alive long enough to meet up with people and another strength is bow spamming at long/short distances

Why do you want to join Vendetta?: I want to join Vendetta because i see some old players i've met before such as ProHulk, Jugger and SportsFan. Also this clan is very new and i seem i can benefit this clan

Thanks for reading c:
Your not Ryan, I am the real Ryan.

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Dj_Quik
Donor: Plat
Skype ID: Logan.90167
Activeness [1/10]: 7-9
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Sword fns rod : bow
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: A lot of my friends from vortex are applying, ive been hanging on the ts the past 2 days and all of you are really chill. also the rebel scrim today was the easiest scrim of my life and for playing with 10+ applicants we all had great communication. overall it just seems like a fun clan to join.

bogen

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Dj_Quik
Donor: Plat
Skype ID: Logan.90167
Activeness [1/10]: 7-9
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Sword fns rod : bow
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: A lot of my friends from vortex are applying, ive been hanging on the ts the past 2 days and all of you are really chill. also the rebel scrim today was the easiest scrim of my life and for playing with 10+ applicants we all had great communication. overall it just seems like a fun clan to join.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci