• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
how are we recruiting your members when you took almost half our clan LMFAO

but seriously how are they recruiting i haven't been on
a member got on ts and told us that he didnt like vendetta and he wanted to apply. I said we would give him a shot as applicant if he decides to leave.
Leave Salties.

Radoh

Tribute
Reaction score
Im not salty at all tbh, walker just put in his post on the first page that we are "recruiting their members" which didnt make sense so i cleared it up.
Yes, and it has been cleared! Praise da lord. gg

Floats

Spectator
Reaction score
First off I'd like to apologize for revoking my app. I am aware it was dumb and probably made the small chance I had of getting in this clan even smaller.

Minecraft ID: Floatsy / better known as SuperKyleFTW
Donor: I do not but I will be getting it.
Skype ID: falseswipemc
Activeness [1/10]: 10 I'm on all the time.
Strengths / Weaknesses?: I personally think my strength is with a bow, but I've been told it's with a sword. My weakness is fire but I am working on it.
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: This clan is probably one of if not the best clan right now. I know a lot of people that are trials/apps and a few in the clan. I have always wanted to be in one of those clans where people "oh sh!t he was in *****, he must be god". I feel like I can benefit this clan with the amount of experience and knowledge of all the maps and the server itself. I have been in clans since 2014. I am a more hated player but I feel like I've changed from the little Feminine Hygene Product once was. Thank you for reading my app.

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
First off I'd like to apologize for revoking my app. I am aware it was dumb and probably made the small chance I had of getting in this clan even smaller.

Minecraft ID: Floatsy / better known as SuperKyleFTW
Donor: I do not but I will be getting it.
Skype ID: falseswipemc
Activeness [1/10]: 10 I'm on all the time.
Strengths / Weaknesses?: I personally think my strength is with a bow, but I've been told it's with a sword. My weakness is fire but I am working on it.
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: This clan is probably one of if not the best clan right now. I know a lot of people that are trials/apps and a few in the clan. I have always wanted to be in one of those clans where people "oh sh!t he was in *****, he must be god". I feel like I can benefit this clan with the amount of experience and knowledge of all the maps and the server itself. I have been in clans since 2014. I am a more hated player but I feel like I've changed from the little Feminine Hygene Product once was. Thank you for reading my app.
Hi SuperkyleFTW : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci