• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multi_

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Menday
Donor: Gold
Skype ID: Jay.cuzini
Activeness [1/10]: 8.5
Strengths / Weaknesses?: I play Kohi and I have 1600 elo so... pretty God. Weakness is togglers.
Why do you want to join Vendetta?:
Because I havent joined a clan since 2 months and im starting to get back in to clans again. You dont have to accept me, but I would like to get to know everyone in the clan and make a friend ship. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Menday
Donor: Gold
Skype ID: Jay.cuzini
Activeness [1/10]: 8.5
Strengths / Weaknesses?: I play Kohi and I have 1600 elo so... pretty God. Weakness is togglers.
Why do you want to join Vendetta?:
Because I havent joined a clan since 2 months and im starting to get back in to clans again. You dont have to accept me, but I would like to get to know everyone in the clan and make a friend ship. Thanks for reading.
Reccomended, this dude is funny as hell

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
Applications have now been closed, the clan is now invite only, the few recent applicants will still remain pending. :)

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: afroninja609!
Age: My current age at this time is 15, and I am quite mature as you will see if you let me join this
Donor: I do not currently have a donor rank on this server, but I will strive to get some rank!

Activeness [1/10]: I promise you now that I will devote 101% of my life to your clan.
Strengths/Weaknesses: I have very little clan experience, but you will see that I am a very experienced clan player. I enjoy hanging out with fellow MCGamerplayers. I feel as if you allow me into this clan, I will help this clan rise to the top and beat all the other clans :D . I am very hopeful that you will accept me into this clan because I know that I will be refreshing this page for most likely hours until I see a reply. Thank you so much for this great opportunity. !
Why do you want to join Vendetta? For obvious reasons, I know very well that this is numbero uno clan (i also speak spanish) in the world.
PS. I am also a very friendly guy as well!. I partake in extracurricular activities such as soccer, Minecraft™, school, and much more! I know that you all with see me as a friendly guy because I actually took professional friendship lessons to improve my friendship skills to the very best they can be!

Thank you AGAIN for this great opportunity and I can't wait to talk to you guys :D:);) :cool::p:oops::rolleyes:o_O:cautious::censored::cry: :crying::love::laugh: :LOL::ROFLMAO: :ROFL::sleep: :zzz::sneaky::thumbsup: (y):unsure::facepalm::coffee::giggle::joy: :joyful::alien::ninja::X3: :3

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Age: My current age at this time is 15, and I am quite mature as you will see if you let me join this
Donor: I do not currently have a donor rank on this server, but I will strive to get some rank!

Activeness [1/10]: I promise you now that I will devote 101% of my life to your clan.
Strengths/Weaknesses: I have very little clan experience, but you will see that I am a very experienced clan player. I enjoy hanging out with fellow MCGamerplayers. I feel as if you allow me into this clan, I will help this clan rise to the top and beat all the other clans :D . I am very hopeful that you will accept me into this clan because I know that I will be refreshing this page for most likely hours until I see a reply. Thank you so much for this great opportunity. !
Why do you want to join Vendetta? For obvious reasons, I know very well that this is numbero uno clan (i also speak spanish) in the world.
PS. I am also a very friendly guy as well!. I partake in extracurricular activities such as soccer, Minecraft™, school, and much more! I know that you all with see me as a friendly guy because I actually took professional friendship lessons to improve my friendship skills to the very best they can be!

Thank you AGAIN for this great opportunity and I can't wait to talk to you guys :D:);) :cool::p:oops::rolleyes:o_O:cautious::censored::cry: :crying::love::laugh: :LOL::ROFLMAO: :ROFL::sleep: :zzz::sneaky::thumbsup: (y):unsure::facepalm::coffee::giggle::joy: :joyful::alien::ninja::X3: :3
accept him right now that is the most colorful application I've seen in a long time.

OGBobby

Survivor
Reaction score

THOSE COLORS. ALMOST GOT A SEIZURE!!!

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score

#DemoteSportzAndPromoteAfroToLeader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci