• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score
"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."

I'm proud to call myself a Leader of this Clan. The Rebels battle was stressful, we took it way too serious and that was our downfall. It doesn't matter we lost, because we learned our lesson and that is all that matters. Then we battled Desolate and we desolated them so much they disbanded!! We messed around in that battle, we won, and most importantly it was fun.

But if someone ever says we are going to lose a battle or a round and they tell you to just die, we haven't NOT lost the battle until the last person has died. If I hear someone ever say this, then will not return to the Teamspeak for the rest of the day. There is no coming back once you have lost all hope, but if you continue to stay positive we shall excel.

~ Ryan, Leader of Vendetta
Amazing, I agree 100 percent

Jawshy

Experienced
Reaction score
"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."

I'm proud to call myself a Leader of this Clan. The Rebels battle was stressful, we took it way too serious and that was our downfall. It doesn't matter we lost, because we learned our lesson and that is all that matters. Then we battled Desolate and we desolated them so much they disbanded!! We messed around in that battle, we won, and most importantly it was fun.

But if someone ever says we are going to lose a battle or a round and they tell you to just die, we haven't NOT lost the battle until the last person has died. If I hear someone ever say this, then will not return to the Teamspeak for the rest of the day. There is no coming back once you have lost all hope, but if you continue to stay positive we shall excel.

~ Ryan, Leader of Vendetta
tryhard

Juan

Platinum
Reaction score
welp since the boys are writing paragraphs, i guess ill make one.

Before this clan started i had once clan wars but no clan to join, i was bacially watching car videos and playing csgo all day.

this clan changed that, now i play minecraft and csgo :D

a lose is a lose. No one can change that, we weren't ready for what was gonna hit us. Maybe we didn't have the best roster on, sure whatever, WE LOST so? we arent disbanding, we'll be prepared next time around (and maybe i wont have to play with this thing)

rebels, see you at clan wars.

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
welp since the boys are writing paragraphs, i guess ill make one.

Before this clan started i had once clan wars but no clan to join, i was bacially watching car videos and playing csgo all day.

this clan changed that, now i play minecraft and csgo :D

a lose is a lose. No one can change that, we weren't ready for what was gonna hit us. Maybe we didn't have the best roster on, sure whatever, WE LOST so? we arent disbanding, we'll be prepared next time around (and maybe i wont have to play with this thing)

rebels, see you at clan wars.
Ur gonna get beat by the 2k

Voltaqe

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Vltg
Donor: non :(
Past Clans: Xenos, Zephyr
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: bc i hung out on the ts earlier today and i loved everyone. they're all friendly and nice to me and ya. plus i got to know most of the members

Moodkip

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: bc i hung out on the ts earlier today and i loved everyone. they're all friendly and nice to me and ya. plus i got to know most of the members
Recommended :D

Variation

Survivor
Reaction score
actually pretty good at block game

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score

Very Good and sweet guy recomended <3 gl volty

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
recommended (pvper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci