• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Potss and rxk
Donor: Gold
Past Clans: You can check my sig.
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: I want to join this clan because I see this as one of the best clans, if not the best to me eyes. I want to join Vendetta because I am responsible and dependable... If you want me to do something, I am there for you. I am also very mature and can handle multiple circumstances at a quiet level. I also want to join because I feel that I can always improve in some various spots. I feel that I have good teamwork. communication skills, and good pvp skill.

* I have Skill's permission to apply *

ghostofopenly

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Potss and rxk
Donor: Gold
Past Clans: You can check my sig.
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: I want to join this clan because I see this as one of the best clans, if not the best to me eyes. I want to join Vendetta because I am responsible and dependable... If you want me to do something, I am there for you. I am also very mature and can handle multiple circumstances at a quiet level. I also want to join because I feel that I can always improve in some various spots. I feel that I have good teamwork. communication skills, and good pvp skill.

* I have Skill's permission to apply *
rec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci