• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Versace [US]

Enspesify

Spectator
Reaction score
In game name?: _Limits
What should we call you? : limits or alex :c
How old are you?: 13
Skype ID?: u have it
Do you have any clan experience?: yes I have a lot of clan experience and I was in really good clans back then but i quit for a year and know im back.
Why do you want to join Brotherhood?: I want to join brotherhood because my buddies are in this clan and i want to get better at mc and get in a good clan because i know i have a lot of potential and i need to improve after my one year break. I think this clan will help me because i get a long with most of the people and i think i will fit in good enough. <3

Versace US

Survivor
Reaction score
In game name?: _Limits
What should we call you? : limits or alex :c
How old are you?: 13
Skype ID?: u have it
Do you have any clan experience?: yes I have a lot of clan experience and I was in really good clans back then but i quit for a year and know im back.
Why do you want to join Brotherhood?: I want to join brotherhood because my buddies are in this clan and i want to get better at mc and get in a good clan because i know i have a lot of potential and i need to improve after my one year break. I think this clan will help me because i get a long with most of the people and i think i will fit in good enough. <3
member ;)

FireBlitzGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
In game name?:eek:Fire
What should we call you? :BigDonkeyToe
How old are you?:2000
Skype ID?:blackdeath122
Do you have any clan experience?:HELL NO THE HECK
Why do you want to join Brotherhood?:CAUSE YOLO

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
In game name?: GANGMEMBERDENGEL (old one was dengel00 this new name is just for Typhoon in EUCWS3)
What should we call you? : Dengel or David
How old are you?: 15, 16 in 3 months
Skype ID?: d.engel2000
Do you have any clan experience?: Yes, Im very experienced in the EU clan community I played for Rasclarts,Typhoon and other good clans
Why do you want to join Brotherhoodclans
I want to get into the US scene!

Versace US

Survivor
Reaction score
In game name?: GANGMEMBERDENGEL (old one was dengel00 this new name is just for Typhoon in EUCWS3)
What should we call you? : Dengel or David
How old are you?: 15, 16 in 3 months
Skype ID?: d.engel2000
Do you have any clan experience?: Yes, Im very experienced in the EU clan community I played for Rasclarts,Typhoon and other good clans
Why do you want to join Brotherhoodclans
I want to get into the US scene!
Member, welcome!

TonyJumbo

Tribute
Reaction score
In game name?: virl
What should we call you? : dicksuckingmaster
How old are you?:14
Skype ID?: naufal has it
Do you have any clan experience?: yesssssss
Why do you want to join Brotherhood?:because this clan chill and I give good bj lol ik I need a good experienced clan

Versace US

Survivor
Reaction score
In game name?: virl
What should we call you? : dicksuckingmaster
How old are you?:14
Skype ID?: naufal has it
Do you have any clan experience?: yesssssss
Why do you want to join Brotherhood?:because this clan chill and I give good bj lol ik I need a good experienced clan
Member! Welcome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci