• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[VERY IMPORTANT] Your account could be in DANGER (Please read)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Who would even fall for this? #commonsense
Edit: yes, I know some people manage to.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
I'd hate to break it to you all, but sites like these, and individual sellers of cheap alts have been around for years now for Minecraft, and pretty much since the dawn of online gaming. As long as there are always people who are willingly (and stupidly) giving out their personal info to such logging sites/programs in hopes of things like free minecraft accounts, free gift codes, or free cheats for the game, there will always be huge individual sellers for cheap accounts.

The internet is a big scary place. I would suggest just sticking to the mainstream sites and not roaming to far, and you're nearly guaranteed to stay safe. Also a big one is to never click links from people in Skype that lead to a fishy sounding outside source. I'm shocked how many people I've seen, even large YouTubers who still do this. Curiosity killed the cat!

Doing a board for this isn't really necessary, because you are probably providing this site owner with more traffic and more buyers. Just know that there will ALWAYS be people who sell cheap second hand hacked/cracked accounts.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Things like this happen with almost all online games. People go to shady sites hoping for cheats, accounts, etc. or just stumble upon a phishing site and accidentally type in their info unaware that it's not the real site. Just be more cautious about stuff like this, it isn't very hard to get your information stolen on sites like these if you're not careful enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci