• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[VERY IMPORTANT] Your account could be in DANGER (Please read)

Reaction score
Thanks for informing us. Just to make it clear though, the only way your account can get on this website is if you click on any sketchy, untrustworthy link, right? I was told that a bunch of mojang users got sent an email for some sort of contest for a minecon cape. I don't know if this is true or not, since I didn't get an email saying that.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That awk moment when your friend has 4 diamond donor accounts, a VIP, and a minecon cape from $5

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Along with changing your minecraft account password I would also change your e-mail accounts password that you used to buy your minecraft account with as well, due to the fact that when you buy these accounts you get their Username:password:E-mail (used when purchasing minecraft account). If they are able to access your minecraft account and they have your e-mail address, your e-mail could be in danger as well.

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
Pretty much don't download shady software or go to shady websites or enter your minecraft details into a website that isn't trusted.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this. I came back and my account password was different as well as my skin was changed. Luckily my email was secure so I gained control again, but it was scary haha.

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you for the warning. I would of never bought from it anyways, because if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait, so I have to change the passwords on all of my accounts? ;-; I don't even remember the emails. (I have had a total of 3 accounts, all which had a stupid name up until I bought this one, #Ducks)

[NOTICE] IF YOU HAVENT ENTERED YOUR INFORMATION INTO A SHADY SITE WILL IT STILL AFFECT YOU?

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait, so I have to change the passwords on all of my accounts? ;-; I don't even remember the emails. (I have had a total of 3 accounts, all which had a stupid name up until I bought this one, #Ducks)

[NOTICE] IF YOU HAVENT ENTERED YOUR INFORMATION INTO A SHADY SITE WILL IT STILL AFFECT YOU?
If you have entered your information onto a shady site immediately change your passwords on all of the accounts you have entered, or anything that has the same password as you entered in the website.

If you have not you can still be affected if you have downloaded any bad software or anything like that.

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
If you have entered your information onto a shady site immediately change your passwords on all of the accounts you have entered, or anything that has the same password as you entered in the website.

If you have not you can still be affected if you have downloaded any bad software or anything like that.
[NOTICE] By any shady software would that include Hamachi? Because that would be bad o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci