• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Victories Translate to Districts

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Who cares about what district you are right now? You literally get a random number 1-12 it's pretty pointless.
That's the idea. It shouldn't have a point... It should just be a number.
Okay obviously you must not get how the game works. Districts are given in-game and don't show you how many victories people have. If you don't want people to know your district, don't type after the game starts. Looking up someone's victories is still just as useful.
Don't double post please.
And I completely understand this. But I don't want to be able to know who could be a threat to me just by looking at their district when they say something in chat. That's too easy. Yes, districts would be a number that does not show many victories you have. But it will show who has the most victories on the server, and that's really all you want to know. Looking up someone's victories will be completely useless if they say something in chat.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Am I the only one that dislikes the idea? I don't want people to know if someone is good just because they are in a higher district. That just makes it too easy. If you want to know how good someone is, you should have to take the time to type /records (name) because then you are wasting time but you get what you wanted. Now, whenever they say something in chat you will know if they should be considered a threat!

I'm against this idea.
personally i have to disagree with what you say as people could have 1 win more than you and be many districts higher than you :p with this idea it would also give you a basic idea of who to look out for and also think about it,in the books you were given a number based on your skill and that gave the others a rough idea of who to look out for. Well with this idea you dont know exactly who is a "threat" but you know who is considered better than you.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
personally i have to disagree with what you say as people could have 1 win more than you and be many districts higher than you :p with this idea it would also give you a basic idea of who to look out for and also think about it,in the books you were given a number based on your skill and that gave the others a rough idea of who to look out for. Well with this idea you dont know exactly who is a "threat" but you know who is considered better than you.
Well, anyone in the higher districts can be considered a threat. Just as a safety precaution you could consider them a threat because you know they have enough wins to be up there, and they could be better than you. In the books you didn't know who was good, because the district number is where they came from. The only reason you could possibly know who is good is because of the training that happens before the games, and not everyone shows off their skills there. Of course, there are the district 1, 2, and 4 potential careers, but that doesn't make them automatically good.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Well, anyone in the higher districts can be considered a threat. Just as a safety precaution you could consider them a threat because you know they have enough wins to be up there, and they could be better than you. In the books you didn't know who was good, because the district number is where they came from. The only reason you could possibly know who is good is because of the training that happens before the games, and not everyone shows off their skills there. Of course, there are the district 1, 2, and 4 potential careers, but that doesn't make them automatically good.
in the books you also did a solo trial and they were given a number from 1-12 and the higher the number the better the skill you showed so the more people would sponsor you but also the more people saw you as a threat. Similar idea with this system

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
in the books you also did a solo trial and they were given a number from 1-12 and the higher the number the better the skill you showed so the more people would sponsor you but also the more people saw you as a threat. Similar idea with this system
Well, then I'd rather have this in addition to the districts. I'd rather not just have the districts showing your skill, because at least having your district based on your order of joining, and then a number beside your district saying your score, would make more sense.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Sounds amazing! But the wins should not show up in front of your name, that would increase the fistfighting ._.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Am I the only one that dislikes the idea? I don't want people to know if someone is good just because they are in a higher district. That just makes it too easy. If you want to know how good someone is, you should have to take the time to type /records (name) because then you are wasting time but you get what you wanted. Now, whenever they say something in chat you will know if they should be considered a threat!

I'm against this idea.
You realize /records isn't implemented "yet" .-.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't really like this, because what if you really want to be in district 8, or 10, but you have so many wins that it puts you in district 1. I like the randomization because it lets you have a chance of being your favorite district![/ It doesnt really matter

coopsjr

Spectator
Reaction score
that is a great idea and also there should be when you team that you go to the same district so if you bothe survive there is 2 winners instead of one

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
that is a great idea and also there should be when you team that you go to the same district so if you bothe survive there is 2 winners instead of one
No. That would promote teaming, which many people are already annoyed enough with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci