• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vida Cova (24&48) -=Team Apollo=-

Do you like the map?

• Total voters

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
That's like saying the game is unfair because newer players can't PvP well...
I'm just trying to do some constructive criticism, I would like to see this map added but the flaws need to be sorted, as an outsider I can say the cornucopia is definately unfair

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
From the test games, I did notice that the corn is unfair. Before everyone jumps on me about it "not being unfair" and all that, I'll explain my side. There's some jumps from a corner thing that are more difficult so people might slip up and fall at the very very beginning. I noticed you said that falling and swimming was slightly faster though. In that case, it'd be unfair to be at the sides with the hardly broken paths since you would have to go slightly out of your way to fall (running into a block to fall or looping around the side of the path)

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
From the test games, I did notice that the corn is unfair. Before everyone jumps on me about it "not being unfair" and all that, I'll explain my side. There's some jumps from a corner thing that are more difficult so people might slip up and fall at the very very beginning. I noticed you said that falling and swimming was slightly faster though. In that case, it'd be unfair to be at the sides with the hardly broken paths since you would have to go slightly out of your way to fall (running into a block to fall or looping around the side of the path)
I understand, kinda like if you spawn on certain pedestals on Moonlight lake, you are screwed.
This will be taken into consideration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci