• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vida Cova (24&48) -=Team Apollo=-

Do you like the map?

• Total voters

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
It reminds me of Sg3 and Fortune island mixed, which together make incredibly long and boring matches but also from my personal experience not tremendously good PvP

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
It reminds me of Sg3 and Fortune island mixed, which together make incredibly long and boring matches but also from my personal experience not tremendously good PvP
I believe this map is trying to bring back the survival feel to the survival games rather than just another PVP map.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe this map is trying to bring back the survival feel to the survival games rather than just another PVP map.
How can a map be oriented in a way for a survival feel? To me it relies on the variety of items in chests and the diversity and placement of these chests. Either that or I'm not thinking at full capacity being 2:00 AM my time

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
How can a map be oriented in a way for a survival feel? To me it relies on the variety of items in chests and the diversity and placement of these chests. Either that or I'm not thinking at full capacity being 2:00 AM my time
In a realistic Hunger Games environment there aren't a ton of structures and chesst everywhere, everything is sparse and far apart, which makes for a much more challenging and Hunger Games-like game.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
In a realistic Hunger Games environment there aren't a ton of structures and chesst everywhere, everything is sparse and far apart, which makes for a much more challenging and Hunger Games-like game.
Exactly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci