• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vida Cova (24&48) -=Team Apollo=-

Do you like the map?

• Total voters

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
is anyone going to ever be on the apollo server? I've logged on every day this week and noone is on :-( I wanted to recheck out this map

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Anyone have any word on this map? are the admins talking about it?
Antster said he liked it anyone else?
How can we get it on MCSG?
To get a map accepted, you post it in the finished maps section of the forums and wait patiently. If it's good enough to get added, it will. Patience.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
To get a map accepted, you post it in the finished maps section of the forums and wait patiently. If it's good enough to get added, it will. Patience.
How often do the maps get reviewed? It seems like its been over a month since a new map was added...
I used to be super excited about this one... but now toxic jungle also looks really good... I cant decide which is better!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
How often do the maps get reviewed? It seems like its been over a month since a new map was added...
I used to be super excited about this one... but now toxic jungle also looks really good... I cant decide which is better!
We don't want to add maps every week (it's possible if there is that many good maps though :3 ). Just be patient :3

Biffington2

Experienced
Reaction score
People have to start putting full map renders from a birds eye view for photos. I really can't get a good enough idea of the map to even have a decent opinion on it. Thanks.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
People have to start putting full map renders from a birds eye view for photos. I really can't get a good enough idea of the map to even have a decent opinion on it. Thanks.
you are kind of like a grumpy old man... except the whole being old part ;-)

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh also, a birds eye or 3d surface view would be useless on Vida Cova, because most of the surface is dense jungle, and the attractions and builds mainly reside underground. Ergo, a view of the surface would be useless :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci