• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vida Cove - Please Remove

• Thread starter ImanolMagana33872
  • Start date

Should Vida Cove Be Removed From MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ImanolMagana33872

i think vida cove is a horrible map just look by the spawn area if you fall you could die or not even get the chests in the middle of the parkour place to get to it and fall down to get the chests there are hardly any chests and no work done, people who aren't good at parkour just fall and get killed or dont even get a chest some chests are even right next to the spawn chest like walk 20 blocks out of spawn or 10 they have a sword always in them

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
First!

but yeah.. that map isn't popular at all.. the corn is crap.. I say get rid of it.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Just because you don't like Vida Cova that doesn't mean that tons of other people like Vida Cova. Think about it; if every map could be removed because just one person disliked it, then every map would be removed.

I

ImanolMagana33872

Just because you don't like Vida Cova that doesn't mean that tons of other people like Vida Cova. Think about it; if every map could be removed because just one person disliked it, then every map would be removed.
when ever people see the map they dont even vote it cause its horrible the spawn is crap and you cant even get spawn chests unless you parkour to it or fall

ThatFuryFellow

Platinum
Reaction score
I hope you know that this is a map for players with skill. That is why the spawn was made this way. The reason it never gets voted is because it is pit against fan favorites such as Valleyside and Holiday. Personally this is one of my favorite maps, and not just because I am friends with the creator ( Ginger ). This map was made simply for excitement. It is quite nice to get full enchanted armour from the fishing and enchantment table at spawn.

J

Joel/MadDawg

when ever people see the map they dont even vote it cause its horrible the spawn is crap and you cant even get spawn chests unless you parkour to it or fall
First off, try to respect the map makers that spent weeks of their life building this map. Also, while it isn't the most popular map it still does get voted more than quite a few other maps. Finally, what you say about the corn is entirely your opinion (one that many people don't share with you).

I

ImanolMagana33872

well its my opinion on the map and i dont say i hate the map but is trouble for some players and i dont want it on mcsg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci