• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vida Cove - Please Remove

• Thread starter ImanolMagana33872
  • Start date

Should Vida Cove Be Removed From MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly hate playing on Vida Cova, but it's unique. The terraforming is amazing, and the secret caves are nicely built. It isn't all about gameplay. I know TeamApollo but a lot of effort into making this map.

Although, the full enchanted diamond armor and invisibility potion is a bit OP.

I

ImanolMagana33872

I honestly hate playing on Vida Cova, but it's unique. The terraforming is amazing, and the secret caves are nicely built. It isn't all about gameplay. I know TeamApollo but a lot of effort into making this map.

Although, the full enchanted diamond armor and invisibility potion is a bit OP.
theres was a full diamond armour o.o

Nebulousity

Career
Reaction score
Vida Cova is actually quite a good map, in my opinion the tiering is great and the chest placement is really good.
It probably is one of the best maps on MCSG currently though it is definitely underrated probably due to the length of normal games on that map.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Vida Cova is actually quite a good map, in my opinion the tiering is great and the chest placement is really good.
It probably is one of the best maps on MCSG currently though it is definitely underrated probably due to the length of normal games on that map.
I actually have fast, exciting games on Vida Cova. Many dont last till refill.

Being a map maker with a map on MCSG has shown me how much it means to that person, and I rarely think map removal is necessary. While you may think I'm biased, and I probably am, Vida Cova normally gives me exciting, unique combat and games.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Right. Time to go ham. <rant>
i think vida cove is a horrible map just look by the spawn area if you fall you could die or not even get the chests in the middle of the parkour place to get to it and fall down to get the chests there are hardly any chests and no work done, people who aren't good at parkour just fall and get killed or dont even get a chest some chests are even right next to the spawn chest like walk 20 blocks out of spawn or 10 they have a sword always in them
The corn is not parkour. There's water. Which you can swim in. Not to difficult to understand? Right. Good. Moving on. You say there is no work to be done to get the corn chests. This is because they're at corn -_- That's the point. It's easy to get, so you have to fight for it. Also you don't always get a sword from chests, as you stated at the end.
when ever people see the map they dont even vote it cause its horrible the spawn is crap and you cant even get spawn chests unless you parkour to it or fall
Some people, mostly skilled players actually like the spawn. And, yes you do have to jump to get chests, because there is water there to catch you. It's not voted because there are so many other overplayed maps on these servers.
well its my opinion on the map and i dont say i hate the map but is trouble for some players and i dont want it on mcsg
Just because you don't want it doesn't mean it's gonna get removed. You're not the center of the universe, kid.
too large
Facedesk...

</rant>

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
I personally love this map as the ledges and different levels make for exciting fights which vary all the time. I think this map should stay on MCSG as the gameplay is good.

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Firstly, with Vida Cova, we tried to stray away from the normal copy and paste flat maps. If you havent noticed, it is still called MCSG (Minecraft Survival Games) not MCPVP. We wanted to give the map selection a little bit of variety.

The full diamond armour and invisibility potion that were added by a member who joined just to hide things in our maps without us knowing, we are trying to deal with this once we get a copy of the map. This has happened to many of the current maps, they were fixed, not removed.

In the end, if you don't like the map, don't vote for it. Don't create a thread without anything constructive.

~ Ginger, leader of TeamApollo

Here are some of your arguments. Not very constructive if I do say so myself.
its horrible the spawn is crap
too large

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's a decent map but corn is not the best. Also, the OP items need to be removed.

JohnGooMonster

Spectator
Reaction score
please tell ma were the op items are bro! =D i wish to know maybe someone could make a video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci