• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'Vietnam' based map

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The idea of a Vietnam map is very cool. Let's not forget though, some parts of Vietnam are very swampy or covered in grass. You can't even see where you're going with the grass so tall at some parts. Just keep that in mind. ;)

skaterhan1

Tribute
Reaction score
Their flags... It's kind of obvious. Or make the US out of stone and Vietnam out of wood and stuff, considering they were trying to blend in with civilians if I am correct.
Hmm a us flag would take up a lot of space, so I'll probably just end up skipping the US camps and just throw in a bunch of viet. ones.
The idea of a Vietnam map is very cool. Let's not forget though, some parts of Vietnam are very swampy or covered in grass. You can't even see where you're going with the grass so tall at some parts. Just keep that in mind. ;)
Right. I'll try my best to mirror Vietnam's characteristics, but I can only make it as realistic as minecraft will allow me :)

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmm a us flag would take up a lot of space, so I'll probably just end up skipping the US camps and just throw in a bunch of viet. ones.
Ok only Vietnamese bases are fine. I doesn't matter as long as the map is awesome because I REALLY want to go in those tunnels that the Vietnamese hide in. :)

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Soulsand is really all I can think of. :p
Ok
But still soul sand slows you down, but in quicksand your stuck and you sink... but hey, maybe sketerhan would just have to use soul sand. Good for when a player is getting chased because it slows you down. Or Notch should make 1.2.6 have quicksand :D

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ok
But still soul sand slows you down, but in quicksand your stuck and you sink... but hey, maybe sketerhan would just have to use soul sand. Good for when a player is getting chased because it slows you down. Or Notch should make 1.2.6 have quicksand :D
You could always use spider webs. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci