• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'Vietnam' based map

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lululioness

VIetnamese Huts and loads of underground tunnels and heaps of TNT traps. Broken helicopters, planes, burning jungles/ forests, broken wooden bridges and broken down Chinese Junk Boats (Halong Bay). Cobwebs are good for the tunnels to.

I'd love to test it- I'm part Viet and I did a study on the Vietnam War :)

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
VIetnamese Huts and loads of underground tunnels and heaps of TNT traps. Broken helicopters, planes, burning jungles/ forests, broken wooden bridges and broken down Chinese Junk Boats (Halong Bay). Cobwebs are good for the tunnels to.

I'd love to test it- I'm part Viet and I did a study on the Vietnam War :)
You know this is very very old? And isnt finished? I dont even think he's still on this forum.

L

Lululioness

You know this is very very old? And isnt finished? I dont even think he's still on this forum.
Well how was I supposed to know that? And why do you even care? If you're right I might make my own map based on this.... Who bothers to read what time things are posted?

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Well how was I supposed to know that? And why do you even care? If you're right I might make my own map based on this.... Who bothers to read what time things are posted?
I think its an unwritten rule not to revive really really old threads.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
May I make a suggestion? Make the kind of river-side buildings that the Viet-Cong used. A good inspiration is Black Ops. For a visually look that is.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
May I make a suggestion? Make the kind of river-side buildings that the Viet-Cong used. A good inspiration is Black Ops. For a visually look that is.
B-b-b-ut Val. Who knows whether this map is abandoned because it was ages ago :/

Gorecraft

Tribute
Reaction score
Not to be rude it is really nice but....

NOOOOOO Too much water.....

L

Lululioness

I was thinking about creating a map based on Vietnam's crazy landscape and jungle. Would any of you like to see a map like this? I see there are already a few jungle based maps that people are creating, but the Vietnam concept is pretty freakin sweet I think.

Implementations:​
-mountainous jungle terrain.​
-quicksand.​
-crazy vietcong traps (based off of the Vietnam war).​
-swampy rivers that cut through terrain.​
-underground vietcong tunnels.​
I'll take any suggestions :)
Screen Shots!! (Note: this is the bare terrain. Much more will be added as mentioned above.)​

Since I guess this is abandoned, can I have the Download to this terrain?

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Since I guess this is abandoned, can I have the Download to this terrain?
Please refrain from necroposting (posting on threads that are "dead", i.e. threads that haven't had a recent post in about 15 days).
Going to lock this thread. If the owner of this thread wants this thread to come back up, please link me and I'll unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci