• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

View on 'EZ' and 'REKT'

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't you realise that 10-year-olders play this game? You make it sound like you want to disrespect people you meet in this game. If people are young, they get sad really easily. And you're saying it's their choice to get mad. No it's not ^_^

You're probably one of those toxic pricks who run around thinking they're gods and letting everyone know how proud you are about the fact that you are good at a game.

This is probably the dumbest post I've ever seen on MCG forums.
I can already see your next thread: "Make hacks allowed"
go play csgo.

then tell me that this is cyberbullying lmfao, the "disrespect" is so mild here it is actually laughable

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
The MCSG community has gone downhill so rapidly in the last 12-16 months, and it's because of all the trash talk, like eZ and rekt. Nowadays, I get surprised if I get killed by someone and they don't insult me. (especially teams)

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
In my opinion I don't find "Ez" or "Rekt" things that anyone should be getting upset over. If you want to get butthurt be my guest but just know that the people who said it to you are cocky jerks. To compare putting up with these small insults to terrorist attacks is a bit much. Also, to bring suicide into the topic of something so trivial makes me want to go mad. Suicide isn't a joke, and you don't try to use it to make a point. Suicide is something you think of when you feel completely worthless. Theres a point where I felt like that. So I'm speaking from experience not from some stereotypical point of view. I've ever told anyone that. But I'm not going to get into it (and to anyone who might care, don't worry about me. I'm fine now). I'm just saying be cautious with the things you say because its not a joke. I'm also not trying to give anyone the wrong message about my stance on the trashtalk filter. I think its a great thing and overall it has made the majority of people pleased. For the others we just don't find it necessary.

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
go play csgo.

then tell me that this is cyberbullying lmfao, the "disrespect" is so mild here it is actually laughable
RIGHT?! Omg I couldn't have said that better. If you can't handle this you can't handle CSGO xD

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
The filter wasn't directly made because of cyberbullying, it was just because people were becoming more toxic with all this ez and rekt crap. We just don't need it. It's pointless when people say it, and from our perspective we decided to censor it. In my opinion, people who trashtalk all the time are just hurting themselves, by being immature and they're the ones I believe should "grow up" and get over it (or themselves).
I 5,000% agree on the "grow up" factor.

AbyssMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly, the only time I say either eZ or Rekt is when I:
Kill the targeter
Or kill a team without chokepointing :D

Reaction score
People trashtalk on the server and it causes chaos and it hurts feelings. I don't understand why someone would want to encourage that. The "Ez" and "rekt" filter has spared a few rages and is really helpful when you are close to killing someone but they decide to be a jerk. I don't know how this isn't helpful on the server. It makes us a better and tighter community.

Mistress_Panda

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly shouting 'EZ' or 'REKT' after you kill someone… Is horribly immature..

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it is ridiculous that you are not against the idea of trash talking. It is not needed and only makes the community worse. It also encourages more players to quit. If it does not make the community a better place and in some cases make it worse (although I am aware that you can choose to be affected by it or not). Considering some people that find it hard to choose wether or not they take offence in something it can make the community a worse place. MCSG strives to be the best it can possibly and by allowing trashtalking it is not making it better and as stated above in some cases can make it worse for some people. This is my opinion so don't get mad it me if you disagree. Thank you

jakman1001

Survivor
Reaction score
I think it is ridiculous that you are not against the idea of trash talking. It is not needed and only makes the community worse. It also encourages more players to quit. If it does not make the community a better place and in some cases make it worse (although I am aware that you can choose to be affected by it or not). Considering some people that find it hard to choose wether or not they take offence in something it can make the community a worse place. MCSG strives to be the best it can possibly and by allowing trashtalking it is not making it better and as stated above in some cases can make it worse for some people. This is my opinion so don't get mad it me if you disagree. Thank you
What a God.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci