• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VIRTUS {US Division} [RECRUITING!]

VirtueUS

Tribute
Reaction score
1) IGN - memyself&candy
2) Skype Username : cyberselfi
3) Age (Please be honest) 12
4) Ratio (If its not the best you will 1v1 an Owner in order to decide if you will be accepted) like 45/600 better than stats if you know what i mean
5) PvP Strengths - rod, fns, bow combos
6) PvP Weakness's - sword
7) Past Clans (Don't lie) - exertus virtue some stuff
8)Timezone - EST
9)Why would you like to join Virtus - ik some ppl here and i liek nick he smells like banans
10)How did you find out about our clan - your video

applied on here cuz im banned on my main forum account, lol.

Mini_Games_Master

Spectator
Reaction score
Application:

1) IGN - (MasterBreeder)

2) Skype Username - (master.breeder58)

3) Age (Please be honest) - Im 10 years old.

4) Ratio (If its not the best you will 1v1 an Owner in order to decide if you will be accepted) - Ratio, its not my best, but it would be best to 1v1 the owner.

5) PvP Strengths - Well i don't have that many but the some that i have are, Flint And Steel, Bowing, And The Sword.

6) PvP Weakness’s - Rod, My Clicking, Its Not That Fast, And Water Fights

7) Past Clans (Don't lie) Ok, i have never been in a clan but i really want to be in one and i wan’t to make “Virtus”

to the top clan and really help out.

8)Timezone - PTZ

9)Why would you like to join Virtus- Well i herd my cousin “Im Solo - Nickfunster33” was in it and my best friend “Mopy Moose”, i really just want to spend more time with my best friends Mopy Moose and my cousin Im Solo, and i also want to join cause it looks a lot of fun and i like things when you have to battle people like the game “clash of Clans” i used to love that game cause i would play it well sol!

10)How did you find out about our clan - ummm….. Sol told me about it at first i didn't care but now i realize what a clan is and how much it can change people with the pvp and pvm.

Mini_Games_Master

Spectator
Reaction score
Application:

1) IGN - (MasterBreeder)

4) Ratio (If its not the best you will 1v1 an Owner in order to decide if you will be accepted) - Ratio, its not my best, but it would be best to 1v1 the owner.

5) PvP Strengths - Well i don't have that many but the some that i have are, Flint And Steel, Bowing, And The Sword.

7) Past Clans (Don't lie) Ok, i have never been in a clan but i really want to be in one and i wan’t to make “Virtus”

8)Timezone - PTZ

9)Why would you like to join Virtus- Well i herd my cousin “Im Solo - Nickfunster33” was in it and my best friend “Mopy Moose”, i really just want to spend more time with my best friends Mopy Moose and my cousin Im Solo, and i also want to join cause it looks a lot of fun and i like things when you have to battle people like the game “clash of Clans” i used to love that game cause i would play it well sol!

10)How did you find out about our clan - ummm….. Sol told me about it at first i didn't care but now i realize what a clan is and how much it can change people with the pvp and pvm.

VirtueUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Application:

1) IGN - (MasterBreeder)

8)Timezone - PTZ

no need to double post

OneShotHD

Iron
Reaction score
Ign: ONESHOTSHOCK19
skype username: OneShotHD / oneshotshock
Ratio: my ratio is really bad ive played 1500 games and only won 50 id be glad to fight a owner though
Pvp Strengths: im strategic when fighting other players or teamers, im a very fast clicker, good a fns and rod
Pvp Weakness's: Hackers of course, also im not the best with a bow im decent.
Past Clans: i once was in a clan named skill auroa
Timezone: Est U.S.
Why i Want To Join: Well first off because you guys seem active unlike my last clan you guys i know already are starting to do clan wars which is very cool. ive been looking for a clan just like this for a while. another reason why is because this is clan has some cool people like Fire_Bubbles
How i Found Your Clan: Fire_Bubbles Told me about it

Cheif_legend

Survivor
Reaction score
Application:
1) IGN: cheif_legend
2) Skype Username: cheif_legend
3) Age (Please be honest) 13

4) Ratio (If its not the best you will 1v1 an Owner in order to decide if you will be accepted): umm 1v1 i stream so my ratio is pretty bad
5) PvP Strengths BOW block hitting and fishing rod
6) PvP Weakness's fast fns
7) Past Clans (Don't lie)cape, venom, razor all successful
8)Timezone EST
9)Why would you like to join Virtus want to get back in the clan community and help out
10)How did you find out about our clan i found it on the website

ItzSolo

Iron
Reaction score
Application:

1) IGN - (MasterBreeder)

8)Timezone - PTZ

Accepted. You are going to be a trail member, we will work on some skills with you and practice whenever we get the chance.

Blazey2

Spectator
Reaction score
Application:
1) IGN-blazey2
2) Skype Username-GetStainedScrub Mcsg
3) Age (Please be honest)-13
4) Ratio (If its not the best you will 1v1 an Owner in order to decide if you will be accepted)-3/10
5) PvP Strengths-Sword,Strafes,Combo timing,Flint And Steel,fishing rod
6) PvP Weakness's-Teams,Hackers,Bow
7) Past Clans (Don't lie)-Trivium,SurfacePvP
8)Timezone-Eastern Standard Time
9)Why would you like to join Virtus-I would like to join Virtus because i know alot of people in this clan and i would like to meet new friends
10)How did you find out about our clan-SolrFlares Video Darken VS Virtus

MrMooMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Application:
1) IGN: wweninja619
2) Skype Name: MrMooMC
3) Age: 11 (if I put 2003 on the sign up thing it would say "Too Young")
4) Ratio: 33/2102 (It's very bad I know)
5) PvP strengths : Combos and clicking speed (sword) and shooting arrows (And running away when I'm scared)
6) PvP Weakness's : Flint and steel ( I usually end up on fire )
7) Past Clans : No experience at all.
8)Timezone: EST
9)Why would you like to join Virtus : I would like to join Virtus because I think it would be fun and a good experience for me. It's a new thing! I tried getting on a clan before and that never worked out. Anyway, it seems like a cool experience like I said and I can also record it. I may be pretty bad at PvP, but I won't let anything stop me, even if I do have a bad ratio or if I die. I am a pretty funny person and I'm also smart, so if you need some entertainment and a smart comment (not the mean way) , then I guess I'll be there, but overall I am a good person to be with. That's pretty much why I would like to join this clan that will probably be the top someday and will go further in the future!
10)How did you find out about our clan : I found out about this clan when I was watching Darken vs. Virtus on SolrFlare's channel and I saw DuhNiinja (a friend of mine) and I was like , "Woah , Duh is in a clan that's cool!"

Last edited:

iQualify

Spectator
Reaction score
1) IGN: iQualify (Changing to iPingify Soon)
2) Skype Username: ιqυalιғy But u already know. ( Iggy Pun Intended )
3) Age (Please be honest) 13 And a couple months.
4) Ratio (If its not the best you will 1v1 an Owner in order to decide if you will be accepted) Something like .6.

5) PvP Strengths: Strafing, block-hits , and FNS. I am best against team of 2 or 1v1. My ping is 43 on regular so I tend to go into combat with 1v1's and use more defensive strategies like bow and FNS.

6) PvP Weakness's : Teams 3+ and when I am in in tight places with not much room to strafe around.

7) Past Clans (Don't lie) I have been in one clan to get the feel of things in clans. Clan name : Extortion.

8)Timezone: PST ( Pacific Standard Time)

9)Why would you like to join Virtus: I know a lot of people in the clan currently and know they are good at pvp and would like to fight in clan battles and other pvp stuff with them. Also I would like to have a clan I can try hard with and go on a HUGE stat push and have some fun intense sg games with my bros. Lastly, Virtus seems to be a pretty active clan and I like active clan that can compete in clan wars actively, and have a fun time while doing it with friends I already have in the clan, and new friends that might join along.

10)How did you find out about our clan: Heard about it on Sold YT and on zincbox, and took about 15 minutes to find it on the forums until I found the search button. -.-

Extra Questions

What Rank are you: I am currently member, but getting diamond donor this week.

How often are you available for clan battles: Usually 2-3 Hours on week days and 3-6 on weekends.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci